How the plants could keep living indoor in case if the air conditioner has broken down?

I also wanted to say, it isn’t that you can’t get some bud off those plants with what you have, you can.

It is just that you will get a lot better quality with enough intensity of light for your area.

What you have now will be plenty for the vegetative phase of regular photo period cannabis, and you may be happy with what you can get off your autoflower plants with these lights.

And eventually you can add more or better lights.

Happy growing,

~MacG

4 Likes

What I meant,

Is every single type of light could effects the plant mutation?

For example: if I have two plants from Auto-flower strain and separated every single plant under different type of light, Is that might results OG on the first plant and Banana-split on the second plant. Or two Sativa plants both of them under one type of light is that might results Indica? Is that might happen?

1 Like

No, not really.

The ratio of red to blue light, if it is warmer (has more red) or is cooler (has more blue), this will not significantly change the cannabinoid profile.

It will not be more sativa like or more indica like depending on the the type of light.

And trying to breed for “known name” genetic characteristics, like lemon OG, banana split, girl scout cookies, etc, is quite a bit more complicated than that.

4 Likes

Fantastic, I really appreciated you all that beneficial knowledge you supplied me by.

4 Likes

Question please,

Is the LED light could turn the leaves color from green to red?

2 Likes

I think we sidetracked from the main topic thread gradually. But I don’t know how I could divide the “light’s topic” from this topic!. Am sorry about that @Growernick

1 Like

No, that is not why a leaf will turn red or purple.

4 Likes

Alright, thank you very much.

4 Likes

@tdubwilly @macgyver_stoner Sorry, two Autoflowers and two still growing in the vegetative state in the group. Also, that one which I trimmed her flowers accidentally is Autofower too. So that is all what about the plants which are in the greenhouse.

And except one under experiment, which under two of that type of UCB light as shown in the pictures it specifications and results below, is Autoflower as well.

I took it transparent cover and almost the whole frames out to let the light be more bright.

The result since May.13.2019 till today,

May.13,

Note: I still don’t know the way for how I could separate the light topic form the main topic, wishing very soon.

4 Likes

@macgyver_stoner should see your tag soon. He can also explain how to separate those topics. I’m pretty new here also and haven’t figured out all the topics and where to put stuff myself, yet, otherwise I’d love to help. Guess we will both find out, lol.

3 Likes

I appreciated your assistance and attention that such.

2 Likes

This is the most important for your plant to produce large dense flowers. And really this is the best standard to estimate from without getting into too much technical details.
~MacG

3 Likes

I see what I can do when I have a chance.

3 Likes

I really appreciated that so much.

3 Likes

The window air condition is not under my control @macgyver_stoner , which is mean it’s have to have a rest of time at least 4hrs a day, because I don’t want to loss the current one too, but that rest causing increase in the temperature and the humidity gradually as I noticed, from nearly 70.5 °F 46% H to 82.1 °F 60% H

That climate dealing with the all current Autoflower plants right now, with the last plant as well, which began the flowering state in June 1st as shown its pictures.

Unfortunately, the all plants still suffering from the Spider Mites and the Thrips, but much better than before I could notice. Wishing to move in a safe & healthy please other than the current place after this round, to I be able grow naturally the medicinal plants very soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzErHp_hz6etLgLTO8HPeUrDEgRkXhN3M_PN5s0/?igshid=1qw6qxcra8vxz

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

Do you know the time of day that you are losing power? If it stays the same I would try and plan my lighting schedule around it and I really wouldn’t worry About 82°. It’s not the perfect temperature but your not at that all day long.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @tdubwilly, l really appreciated your consultations, ideas, assistance, correcting me and etc., And thank for all who did same that as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

All of us are wary of climate technology, considering it, on the one hand, his “friend and colleague” in the effort to create an optimal microclimate in the house or conservatory, and on the other hand - "the enemy - distributor of germs. Is it really “as the devil as you make it out to be”? No. The installation of an air conditioner in a winter garden will not harm plants if the whole system is assembled correctly. When I needed to keep a cool temperature in the room, I bought air conditioning at apollo beach. And all my flowers feel great.

His light is only 24 watts, he was looking at the working voltage range.