How to create your professional profile

Complete profile build, including account picture, bio and interface preference:

/original/2X/6/67401399deea9eb2c801e369eec0c92994a7bbde.mp4

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

4 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Wednesday Growers Network! :sun_with_face:

New to the community, here’s how to build out and complete your profile :arrow_up:. This is an important step on our Network because it helps our members see who they’re talking to and it displays visual professionalism for your company.

Each company is unique in our community and we want you to be proud to represent your logos and brands to expand your businesses.

I will be creating more posts like this going forward to provide assistance on how to set your company up for success in our community.

You are welcome to send me a PM at anytime if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything (especially if you are having difficulty navigating our site).

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Thanks for being members in our community!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have uploaded a picture to your profile!

Look at how unique we all look…

To those of you who have yet to upload a profile picture, please check your private messages. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

When I look at our members online daily, I see a very diverse and professional group of active members. :slightly_smiling_face:

We really appreciate you all for being here with us and I want to encourage you all to make your profiles stand out with your beautiful profile bubbles.

Having a profile picture up really does help our community appear more personable and professional. Remember, we are all in this industry Together!

Thanks for being members in our community!!

I am eager to answer any questions that may arise from all of you.

Thanks!

Happy chatting and growing!

3 Likes

Which profile would you click on in our community to make a connection, the before or after, pictured below?

This is a reminder of importance for ALL GNet members to complete their professional profiles to help your businesses stand out.

We are a private and professional community and completing your profiles will help you make quality connections.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can assist you with.

Thanks for being active members in our community! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes