Humboldt Seed Company's Jelly Rancher, and Apple Blossom LED-T5/Hydro grow

I’ve been dragging my feet starting this journal, but here we go. I germinated these seeds on April 9th and the seedlings are doing great!

May 4th

May 8th

I will be running these strains on a perpetual grow for the rest of the year.
:v:

13 Likes

@Tygrow78 , well done for taking a step forward, looking great. Be careful of too much stretching and looking forward to seeing what you produce.

7 Likes

Looking like a good start :v:

2 Likes

very impressive a very professional beginning to what I figure to be a great grow. Good luck and be safe

3 Likes

keep us posted on your progress - you have 2 great strains !!!

2 Likes

Looking good what does perpetual grow mean mate?

2 Likes

Alright Chris hope you’re good. How do you stop stretching?

1 Like

Lower the light or raise the babies. One or the other.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m going to take clones from my favorite plants and grow them out and flower again @Marbsbuds. It’ll be a process I’ll keep repeating until I have too much flower of a particular strain I love.

4 Likes

Magic Melon is a Sativa dominant strain @chrisj. I feel like they need a little more light and all 3 stretched a little when I put them in this tent. But no fears I cranked up my light when I noticed.
The Jelly Rancher are definitely a more Indica growth style plant, but tissue culture proves this strain is 70% Sativa dominant.

2 Likes

Snap

I just seen you talking about tissue cultures have you any experience growing from tissue cultures?

I’ve only just recently learnt about them. So no idea how to take them or grow from them. Is it basically tiny clones?

3 Likes

I haven’t gone down that road yet with tissue culture @Marbsbuds. Shoot preybird1 a message. He’s up to speed on the whole process and can really explain it to ya.

3 Likes

These are my 3 plants I plan on running next in my 2×4 tent. My other 2 Magic Melon plants were gifted to a couple friends to grow indoors.

So we have Jelly Rancher 1, Jelly Rancher 2, and a single Magic Melon.

I’m still running my lineup of Advanced Nutrients.

Jelly Rancher 1

Jelly Rancher 2

Magic Melon 

This is getting in a lid and bucket later today.
Root pics coming soon.

8 Likes

Looking good as always brother

3 Likes

Your jelly rancher looks so happy :grin:

Mine look good too so far but your hydro setup has them jumping for joy!

3 Likes

NICE… i’m digging your choices. I think I’m gonna go buy some seeds. :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

type of light used for germination/seedling ? Good healthy loooking plant

2 Likes

Thanks @HawkMan. I germinated with 28 watt led strips. Then moved them to my small tent under an led light under white and blue spectrum at 100%, plus some 24 watt T5s with 6500k bulbs.
They’re under a Marshydro SP150 now, with the same T5s and bulbs.

2 Likes

Thanks !!! looking for lighting ideas for germination/seedlings (had a Nano light system) now use 33 watt led bulbs (white) and 12by12 led pannel (full spectrum) the rest QB’s from Budge Led’s ( -240 watt (red) flower board has inffr=redd and deep red and a QB full spectrum with UV)

2 Likes