Hurricane coming my way

the hurricane will destroy my out door grow I have to except it living close to gulf of mexico

3 Likes

Good luck and be careful. Watch for bud rot in the high humidity and constant rain.

3 Likes

@treedawg I hope the weather isn’t too bad. Hopefully it’ll take a different course! Good luck my friend :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

bubby with the called for rain of 22 inches and wind of 90 mph plus all my tress will be up rooted. I have taken off all the tips of branches it is a total loss.

2 Likes

thanks they or calling for 22 inches of rain

3 Likes

I’d water them heavy then dig em up (roots and dirt) and probably cut allot of roots in the process but who cares about root damage vs. 90mph winds.

I’d throw a black heavy duty trash bag over the root ball and take them inside till the weather passes.

Once it does pass id take them back out and throw them in the hole.

They will suffer significant health problems from this but it shouldn’t be a total loss.

Obviously my idea is contingent on plant size and quantity

1 Like

Either that or get clones now

4 Likes

Excellent idea @tdubwilly !

2 Likes

yea my plants or trees and a lot of them. I will have to take a lost this year. on the bright side. I had a hell of a great harvest last year.

5 Likes

Sorry for you lose buddy I got hit last year with a flash flood took every single one of my outdoor grow only things left we’re my game camers

3 Likes