Hydrogen Peroxide in the air 24/7

Killing and preventing, in the air and on surfaces 24/7. Creating no ozone.

If interested, lets talk

Terry McConn

8 Likes

On what percentage H202 do your machines run?

4 Likes

Not exactly sure what you mean but our technology produces 0.02 ppm of H202, well below the OSHA limit

Terry

4 Likes

Gotcha. Just trying to make sure you’re not spraying 29% H2O2!

3 Likes

No problem, actually not producing a spray or a mist we are producing H2O2 gas from the moisture going through the HVAC.

Terry

6 Likes

Very interesting can you please send me some info.

3 Likes

Check out these 2 attachments and get back to me with any questions and what you are looking at doing.

Regards

Terry

BDP_Beyond_ActivePure_Technology-WhitePaper.pdf (94.5 KB)

induct5000_spec.pdf (517 KB)

6 Likes

I am in the Denver area until Friday. If anyone is having problems and wants to here more about our product, I would be happy to meet.

I am also in need of some pictures of a indoor grow for a brochure we are putting together. Willing to pay for some pics.

Regards,

Terry McConn
713-306-8355

3 Likes

Hey Terry,

That’s great to hear.

Let’s reach out to our @mastergrowers and our @growopowners to see if anyone in our community wants to provide you some pictures.

Happy chatting and growing GNet!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

2 Likes

Really cool idea. We’ve been using 0.02-0.06 ppm H2O2 for about 6 months by way of a spray and our rooms have never been cleaner. Sounds like you have improved on that with your technology. I am in Colorado Springs, but could get you some pics or you could come down and take them yourself. Let me know if you’re interested. We have some beautiful plants!

3 Likes

I am in Colorado Springs tomorrow and would be very interested coming by. Let me know what time works for you. Can’t wait to see your facility.

Regards.

Terry McConn
713-306-8355

3 Likes

Anytime works. Call me at (719) 660-4532 to set up and I’ll get you the address.

Scott

3 Likes

Scott,
Thank you for your time, pictures and tour of your amazing facility. Great job. I am looking forward to working with you on this.

Regards,

Terry

3 Likes