I am looking at grow tents

Hello all. Hope everone is great. I have a question about what size tent to get and what are the best lights to put in. I have neen looking at the Mars led lights with 1000

2 Likes

I have 2 of these they are amazing… Build kit doesn’t come pre assembled… Hlg is a great brand of led my electric bill hasn’t gone up much and the chips put out killer light intensity and spectrum… I eventually want to try the b spec for seed and veg @NateCannaCribs hopefully get some new stock in soon :wink:

2 Likes

I’m feeling a 4’x4’. Little more expensive and bigger than a 2x2 or 3x3 but like when you were buying shoes as little kid. “You’ll grow into them”

3 Likes

Amazing how people adapt to their surroundings :wink: I for one know when it’s time to change and not get comfortable… 1 dream at a time in life… embrace the good in life

1 Like

When it comes to grow tents gorilla is a top of the line brand @tammydc. Great quality and height in all their tents. But they’re pretty expensive. Vivosun makes a great quality tent that’s affordable. I have a mars hydro tent and vivosun. I think the vivosun is higher quality. Try and stay away from tents with plastic supports. All the 1s I mentioned have aluminium supports.
I just recently bought a mars sp250 light. I’ve heard mostly good things about their lights.

Thank you for the info
I have 2 plants a few weeks old and just planted another seed. I have silica and calcium from biotech coming tomorrow
I hope I’m better prepared this time.

I am looking at the 4x4. Im wanting to put led in the tent for flowering and blooming. I have a 600 bulb I can use for veg state. Whats the cheapest led but with good quality