I can't find the help I need

I am looking for a company or individual to help grow in Africa.

It will be the first one in the region and I have multiple farms to grow on.

Looking for partners/investors/experienced growers.

Hello.
In response to your need for a grower or grow company, please allow me to introduce myself. I am David Gawitt. I spent 11 years in Denver Colorado at the center of the beginning of the legal cannabis industry. I have taught numerous people to grow cannabis and do basic extractions. I have also converted many acres (through addition of microbes) of soil into organic, living soil to maximize it’s nutrient capabilities. I also own a lot of extraction and growing equipment. Depending on the region in which you are growing, I can establish or run large grow facilities whether indoor (hydroponic, aeroponic, soil or soilless mediums), outdoor (organic, living soils) or greenhouses. I am already familiar with several of the landrace strains of Africa and would like to master their growing needs. My personal interest is in working with the Varin molecules (THCV, CBDV, CBGV) which are prevalent in Durban and Malawi-based strains.

I’m happy to furnish you with a resume and bio. Please contact me on 203-621-4797 or email me at Gadcorp@aol.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

David Gawitt
Gadco Agriculture LLC
Spencer Massachusetts

3 Likes

@kidete

This man is on the continent growing out LandRace as I type

2 Likes

Thats a very interesting statement…da da daaaa

2 Likes

Hi @Slym3r I’m Kidete from Nairobi, Kenya. I have experience with sativas from Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania. Check out my website www.eastafricagenes.blog

2 Likes

Thanks kidete. I will check out your website.

1 Like

Hi @smm

Nice that you already have a couple contacts on GN. You can also chat with @Russell, he is busy with a medical grow operation in Zimbabwe. I can also help you if you need assistance in South Africa or Lesotho. I have several contacts that can get you on the right path. Good luck and would love to hear about your progress.

1 Like

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Any help will be great.

1 Like

I’ve lived in Oregon for 18 years now. Came to ski at a young age and just happened to meet the right locals who showed me the way. I’ve worked for myself ever since. I don’t drink. I’m part electrician ,plumber, hvac, problem solving build something out of nothing drywall repair expert with quite the interest in biology kinda guy. Africa sounds cool!

2 Likes

Got frustrated trying to find a iCloud name that wasn’t already taken and that one wasn’t can’t change and now I’m stuck with it. Apologies

2 Likes

Welcome @dudley666, welcome to GN. A very cool name you got. You have a lot of hands on practical experience and Africa is a beautiful place. I want my license plate on my donkey cart to read 666-DP ( Stands for Donkey Power ) .

3 Likes

If I wouldn’t have started growing the chronic all those years ago probably wouldn’t know how to do any of it. That’s why my job is rad !! Not only has my thumb gotten greener over the years, I’ve benefited from having to figure out different trades in order to bring outside inside.

1 Like

Well I have enough land for all of us to grow on. So all are welcome.

1 Like