I got great news

Well guys I am proud to say that they gave me my medical license today we’ll my temp till it comes in and I was asked by Dr. Catlyns office in massachusetts to join there online forum to teach hordiculture on his platform and sent me the application to join his team , thank you so much for this opportunity I will be teaching live sessions if any1 is interested I jus have to finish my intake online I went and celebrated as soon as I got off the phone with him kiz I was so happy , but the plat form holds 27,000 people so he told me he would be honored to have me teach on his platform . I also got accepted into the California light works affiliation program in the same day so jus wanted toot my own horn a lil bit I can’t wait to start @PreyBird1 @scotty17 @Ladithief @bobette @Slym3r thanks everyone for support and friendship and will always be apart of this forum

16 Likes

Awesome brother! Huge congrats!:+1::100::+1:

3 Likes

Way to go!!
Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Very cool. Super awesome!!!

2 Likes

Very cool. Keep it up brother. Ill be around you got my number my man. I have to heal so I can rebuild.

4 Likes

Dude that’s fantastic keep up the great work and keep growing.

3 Likes

That is wicked awesome, congratulations! As a newer grower and local new englander, I would like to take part in any education your dishing out!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Way to get it done bro… congrats :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks guys I really have worked very hard my whole life to have an opportunity to chase my dream I had as an 11 yr old boy about me growing all types of flow3rs and hordiculture to help my community and friends and canabis was still wicked illegal at the time and I still was growing didn’t take a break till the cops raise my old apartment w out warrants a i took a diff path and didnt follow my passion for years but it’s all starting to show it self to get a pay off , so I will be posting my links for my affiliation with Dr.Benjaman Caplan and CED clinics an @CaliforniaLightworks I jus realized I spelt his name wrong in the first post

4 Likes

As soon as I can will be trying to take my friends and family with me on this journey and this could lead to opportunity to any of you whom have been kind to me here and hope we all can step up to the plate and give everyone who got the chance befor us a run for their money

6 Likes

What an amazing opportunity my friend. very happy for u I will be following your grow couse :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy I jus finished my intake with them and am doing my registration w the canabis commission now and trying to find a decent lap top set up not to expensive so I can do this proper .

4 Likes

Well now lookie you! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks mann I am so glad I left the injections industry and went back to my true calling hordiculture and landscaping and I still do out door masonry my favorite was quarts marble and granite fab and install man it was like being and artest but it’s a dieng trade kiz only rich people can afford stone like that man when I first started I broke s slab of marble while I was shipping it 22 grand my boss was so pissed he didn’t fire me.tho kuz I was one of the reliable ones jus had a really bad day

4 Likes

Been apart of some great construction teams and this is where it’s leading good ollle mary jane

3 Likes

Congrats :v:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I hope u know buddy that I am going to be using all ur gens for my first live teaching sesh kuz I started everything u gave me and outa of respect when u got injured and now is when I get asks to teach I did Wana say buddy do u want me to present a specific gen that you like that u gave me that u really want the drs. Do u not want me to use urs I won’t I did start 3 other strains along w urs hope ur doing good buddy msg me if u cant sleep @bullfrog420 @PreyBird1 u guys both know I’m not much of a sleeper

3 Likes

Man sorry i didn’t get back quickly. I was sleeping well. Thats cool man thanks @shmodyshmott I appreciate you very much. Let me know if you need more beans.

1 Like

Jus got my email stating they got my registration and an email from the program coordinator to make sure that I will have everything set up to get onto their platform @CEDclinics of Brookline mass so pumped and can’t wait to see what lies ahead

5 Likes