I have 2 questions

Can I use two different LED lights on one grow?,2 different brands./
Is it ok to remove a couple fan leaves so the light will get threw to the lower veg that’s being blocked, well one more question , can I plant a female in the ground where there is male roots in the soil from when I pulled it?

For sure you can

Those are under 2 different manufacturers of lights one is a burple and 2 quantum board style lights

1 Like

And yes you can replant the male is only bad if it goes to bloom and releases pollen.

1 Like

Sweet thanks for the answers

Keep that male as far as you can from your females… if you aren’t going to use it get rid of it…

3 Likes

You dont want old roots in the soil, or a male plant in the room, unless you want to start a seedbank.

Sorry @chrisj… I disagree… I leave old roots all the time but they are there over the winter and I break them down for carbon to aid in amending my living soil… so if you are saying that with salt based nutes I never have left them either as I change my soil out every grow,… as salt base eventually leads to soil toxicity…

I pulled the majority out, take a shovel and smash it up and mix in some new soil , that’s what I’m going to do