I have a question trichrome’s

I have some plants outside some of them are getting close to finishing on a few of them 75% of the hairs have turned red, there’s just a few white ones on top of the buds a text to try tricromes and they’re still 90% of them are clear, What do I go bye

I just saved this chart myself for when I harvest. Maybe it will help you?

3 Likes

I see alot of amber. What are you using to see your trikez?

1 Like

It has 2 led lights in it and a small and medium lens I don’t know the size but I can see the trics pretty good most of them are clear

1 Like

Is that bottom pic a different plant? The top two pics I can’t tell from trike, the third is the one I see some amber on. Could be your room and flash.

You still have a lot of white hairs though. Once your hairs are over 75 percent reds and she’s stinky, check your trikes.

What week of flower?

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&sxsrf=ALeKk01zjDp9p5kRncF87UUHCjcxB8sx2g:1601093074307&q=trichome+development+timeline&tbm=isch&chips=q:trichome+development+timeline,g_1:harvest:QB-9MkHD94s%3D&usg=AI4_-kQjxW_CqEb4LwAz367uLTcmpNu7vQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjP08i_-IXsAhXVrZ4KHSUiCQ0QgIoDKAF6BAgHEAs&cshid=1601093169410&biw=384&bih=773

Go by trichomes not hairs

2 Likes
2 Likes

Like what @scotty1 said, go by your trichomes. Shoot for all cloudy to get your most potent bud. When your pistils start changing color, is a good reference for when to start checking your trichomes. They look like they’re getting cloudy from zooming in on your pics @dantheman.

Yep. Just like what we all said.