I have authentic White Truffles. Trades?

I have the original “White Truffles”. Found myself in a very lucky situation.

Feminized and photos

Trades?.

8 Likes

White truffles from what breeder?

8 Likes

Spill the beans @tanderson1

6 Likes

White trufflez. Yum. I have a strain mixed with black truffle and white truffle from Gemini. Matter a fact I have like 6 strains mixed with trufflez from aficionados also. Gemini genetics did a lot of seed making and I was a lucky one to get some of what he had. Miss seeing him on ig now he was a super cool dude with a mega heart.

8 Likes

Are they hard to grow ?

5 Likes

To be honest from my experiences. Autosflower is the most difficult to grow to success with minimal issues. Any photo period reg or fem should do u well unless u have absolutely no idea what u r doing even then when I knew nothing at all started in 5 gallons buckets with no lights or anything and still brought the plants to a beautiful grow. Overgrew the tent and had to make the room for height but photoperiods are super nice to grow as u have time to fix issues and what nots. Have u ever grown tomatoes inside or outside in veggie garden and had success. If so I should be able to do a canna plant about sane treatments and all defols are all the same and all. Super super close ways of growing not exact but really close so if u can have success with tomatoes u can have success with canna plants also.

4 Likes

My strain came from Brandon from Shango when they open up here in Missouri where I’m from. I’m looking for the text’s, I was holding on to those for proof. You know like paperwork.

But I have it!!

5 Likes

Brandon from ShaneGo here in Missouri Missouri.

Do you play any foosball?

I tried to warn him, but he was all in.

4 Likes

This is her.

7 Likes

Very lucky to have some Shango genetics :v:t2:

6 Likes

So what do you want/looking for for a trade and how many beans do you want to trade?

Marty

DM me please

6 Likes

I was.on net scoping out what I could find of Shango never heard them before but pics I see of their stuff is beautiful plants just tric covered goidness lol. I need a close friend to help grow this shit. I have alot of seeds I wanna grow and just don’t know where to start when to start. Lol. It all sounds so good. When I started I was so game to get purple titties from too. Town grower on ig. Got seeds and still 3 years later havnt dropped one to try. Keep getting all these fems making me say yep def winner here drop that. Lol. I need to get on the reg kick again as it was the best smoke so far I’ve grown. Dark plasma by Gemini genetics super super good taste and. BUzz to it I had a lot of his plasma strains going then. Kept one male in a tent in my room because it was absolutely beautiful and full of balls everywhere like thick. A perfect donor. So I kept it to collect open for mudman I believe it was brought the plant to my kitchen one day to scope it all out because it didn’t seem any pods were open. We’ll get it in the kitchen mind u kitchen is like 4 feet from my intake tube to my flower room. Well walk away and as I’m coming back wife is looking at the plant to see if she sees open pods or any that looked like they had pollen she spun the pot ND I just seen a shit ton of cloud form around the plant. Yep if spewed and the intake sucked it all right into the room and pelted all the plants that were in direct contact of the intake tube. I did however create 4 strains lol all in trash but one kind as I didn’t know seeds had to dry out for a week or 2 bagged them up and they molded in bag bad so they were tossed like 2 to 300 seeds each strain. Lol. I did however get to keep pink plasma x pink plasma. Had to toss the pink x dark plasma pink x dark Yoda and kept the only ones that stayed out Xtra days drying lol. Lesson learned.

4 Likes

I recently ordered some seeds from Higher Perspective Genetics from Missouri.

5 Likes

My psychiatrist told me one time, motivation comes in “doing” like for instance you don’t want to cut the grass but as soon as you get started you get all motivated and the next thing you know your weed eating and trim and bushes and everything else around the yard.

Just get started. And the rest will come.

6 Likes

Yeah I get ahead of my self every grow and end up tossing out plants because I always end up with way too many to deal with lol.

3 Likes

I like to germinate photo periods regular ( 4 ) and for feminized.

You can’t start out with just two germinations.

Now that I think about it, I have tons of room.

2 Likes

I also like creating seeds, so through and one or two out is no big deal usually. New cultivars sitting in my mailbox. A lot more careful with those. Maybe a couple to start. The fresher the beans the more likely the germination.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Shango they’re big time players in the game they got the dank tried finding some online I just couldn’t find any anywhere saw an episode on a growing show where they were talking about Shango and you should see how many mother plants they have going it’s like a jungle of mother plants everything’s grown from mothers been checking out soul fire gardens know anything about their genetics

3 Likes

Their website look legit. Reviews all over the internet gives them the double thumbs up :+1::+1:.

If you follow up with them let me know how it goes.

Has anybody out there used these seeds?

3 Likes

Not a lot but I see on ig that ppl go. Nut’s over them. Lol

3 Likes