I know these aren't the best but can anyone give advice

Can anyone give me an idea where I am.at in terms of harvest and should I start flushing…I know these pics aren’t the best but it’s not easy with these camera microscopes

7 Likes

Remove a small flower from the lower part of the plant towards the inside. Set it down on some thing where it won’t move. Zoom in your camera and then just use your hand to get focus by going further or closer away from it. this way you can get a closer photo and we can get a better idea of where you’re at. What are you looking for in your finished product? Wide awake or sleepy. Clear doesn’t help you. milky/cloudy, you’ll be more alert, the more amber or brownish will be more sedative.

It looks mostly cloudy, and I’m not seeing any amber. So you’re in The harvest window, but it looks pretty early. It just depends what you’re looking for. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Looks like some time left still as there r a lot of whites on her still. All pistils should be of color of some sort and receded back into the calys and only showing a small amount of the pistils tip. This way u know it has done it’s swelling and filling out the buds. Once u see all the pistols become brownish red color and pretty much receded then it is time to scope and be ready to pull it depending on how u wanna feel when I smoke. Couple few weeks as u don’t wanna miss that last swell up and finish.

7 Likes

Probably a couple weeks just guessing without a scope as i plan on using 1 this round but never have before so ill be joining you at learning this process lol.looks healthy though

7 Likes

Do you think I should start giving strictly water at this point? What’s the general rule of thumb for flushing???

5 Likes

Thank you for this in depth advice!!! One of my buddies said he is going to give.me.a nice little handheld microscope. I have a jewelers loop but the magnification is t enough to really zone in on the trichs… Any advice on flushing the plants ? Should I start giving strictly water at this point??

4 Likes

Idk I don’t really flush anymore as I didn’t see and or taste any differences between any grows doing flushes or not. Usually stop nutes a week before u chop and do water only from there til the 2 day dark period if u do that. If u do dark period I would not water the day u put it to dark for 2 days. Leave in a vented tent or somewhere pitch black that helps all the nutes settle out of the plants stalks and down to the rootball and also sending nutes to roots helps the plants eat last nutes and gain more trichomes. If u throw it in cool enough room it may even bring out more colors in the plant if it throws colors.

5 Likes