I lost my Growmie today

He has been my companion through my first 2 grows and was quickly becoming a master of the craft. Starting his cannabis journey late in life he was determined to make the best of the time he had. He was up every day at 4am and ready to farm…after breakfast, a walk, a nap, a pee, a nap, another pee, and another nap with treats scattered throughout the day. He was the boss really lol.

On a personal and honest note I will end with this. We are just shy of 8 billion people on this planet and I am sure a moderate sized lake of tears is cried every single day for a myriad of reasons. This morning I added my share when I had to say goodbye to him.
P.S I picked a fucking god-awful time to take a tolerance break. :sob:

20 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Bro sorry. Rest easy puppers.

3 Likes

All dogs go to heaven. Sorry for your loss

3 Likes

Damn, sorry for your loss :pensive:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss!!!

3 Likes

Lost mine too. I share your misery. They are more of a family than most will ever kmow

3 Likes

Comfort to you in the days and weeks ahead.
So sorry
:cry:

3 Likes

no words are going to take away this pain. i am so sorry for your loss. i would like to say time makes it better but thats just a lie. just remember the good things that made u laugh with your baby

5 Likes

@pptrsha1 got the right of it!

Always remember him fondly and keep a smile on your face, that’s how he loved you… :pray:

5 Likes

They are the perfect friends that never let us down, precious gifts from beyond our realm! Cherish every memory and the impact made on your life for the better, I hope you find comfort in the coming days and months keep the memories alive ,rest in peace fuzzy one!

3 Likes

Awww shitty! Damn poor good ole boy! @truthhound add my tears with yours my man an aweful and sad day. I hate to loose any animal of mine. Im sorry your friend had to go.
777763764272fa93ada911793bd561e4
Hope this helps a bit. I always try and save the dogs. All my dogs are always rescues.

6 Likes

@truthhound , sorry for you loss, I know exactly where you coming from. Its damn hard to deal with the passing of our best buds. Strength and best wishes to you.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss.
Stay strong knowing the beautiful life you gave him - and the unconditional love he gave you.

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Our fur babies are special to us.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, brother. This never gets easy.

3 Likes

Sorry hound that really sucks

3 Likes