I miss you guys and i am alive

Mannn , i miss being on here , and growing , my life has been completely upside down , my old lady and i split up , she got the house , and the kids , so i live with roomates now and dont have to much space to do my indoor grows , and didnt have the stable housing over the last 2 years to even do some out door , but im slowy chiping away at getting back to what i had , and be growing again with you guys soon . , @PreyBird1 , @Slym3r , @nacho151 , @kdawg , @bobette

18 Likes

Welcome back brother. Sorry to hear your journey has been rough, but you alive and you will grow. Keep your chin up.

Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and just give her a house. - Rod Stewart

14 Likes

Im trying brother , finaly jus got the kids on the weekends , w out supervision , so its been beter , jus cant find a place for me and them at this moment

10 Likes

Damn bro thats shitty. Sounds like shes kinda vindictive. Anyways great to see you man! My other buddy @scotty17 totally ghosted me. So ill just let him reach out if he ever does?!? :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Yeah , bro well i wasnt always fair w her either , but she comes from a little bit of money and sheltered , so we see things very different kuz i was dirt poor , i still have my grow stuff in my room jus waiting to be set up , but i jus haven’t been able to secure a big enough space to do it , but i will eventually , i make money as a grounds mann now full time for 53 acr condo , and been getting ahead of fall clean up and its a bitch haha but im hanging in there for sure

9 Likes

Man that sucks. I totally understand. Im always here if you wanna chat.

7 Likes

Life sometimes really sucks.
But look forward to the next better thing coming up. When one door closes , another is ready to open. Just learn from your mistakes and make the next move in your life better.
We wouldn’t have any ups if we didn’t have downs.
Head up, onward we go!
Best of luck getting back on track.

10 Likes

I feel ya brother, I know the feeling, I’ve been gone a while too. My situation was more over worked related , glad to hear from you , sounds like things are starting to head in the right direction for you. Keep ya head up and pushing forward , I know it’s easy to say , but talking from experience I know your pain and been through it. I let it get to me and only made things worse. Took a couple of my good friends kicking my butt all the time to get me straightened out and it’s been hammer down moving forward … my buddies would tell me keep your eyes on the windshield moving forward the rear view mirror is just a reminder of what’s past and behind you. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes