I need all it good vibes

It’s been a while since I posted anything , and after my last harvest I slowed down and took a break and have just been working and applying for cannabis growing for a full time job I have had a few interviews but because of where I live I haven’t really gotten a Chance . But I received an email today for theory wellness about 45 mins away from my house for a full time employee and hopefully I will get an interview with them this week to check out if they want me start or not pretty excited I hope everyone has been well and send me it good vibes on finding my career fit in this industry .
@PreyBird1 , @bullfrog420 , @Slym3r , @bobette , @chefjonnyg , @MrBlue , @scotty17
, @daurwid , @LasVegas7

9 Likes

Whats up brother long time no see.

2 Likes

Wow a blast from the past hope all is well and I really hope u get this job. Be well and stay safe

2 Likes

When you get the interveiw , not IF , let them know your passion for growing > you will nail it !!!

3 Likes

Nice to see your my brother well wishes in getting that :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Hey guys I wanted to post to let everyone know I did get the job at least for the harvest season with Theory Wellness out of Great Barrington , MA . Glad to finally add some laget canabis work under my resume for a decent company . They have 6 acres and over 1600 plants . I have to go down there to meet everyone I will be working with next weekend . Wish me luck I’m sure il do well

6 Likes

Good luck. Great job!

3 Likes

Going to have my daughter TN hope everyone has been well

4 Likes

Hey long time no see man.

2 Likes