I need help getting license in New York

I’m!!! I don’t know what to say.

Hi I’m Zack, I live in central New York and I’m trying to figure out how to get a license to grow a little bit more than we are aloud too. Can someone introduce me to someone or explain how? Thank you so much in advance!!!

4 Likes

Im pretty sure u jave to get with the city u live in and go from there with the city and do whatever they require u to have and or do for the license i dont quite think it is super super easy to get but it is doable i know. Sorry i cannot be of better help

2 Likes

Rec or Medical? 40 miles west of Albany

I do not think you will need anything after the end of June for Rec but I am Medical

so who knows

3 in flower 3 in veg each Adult in the house hold total 6 in flower 6 in veg

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

It’s all a money grab. You can look into care giver licenses. But like I said you have to pay for them. And you may need some kind of certification for that. I looked into it when it first became legal, but they have no Clue on what they are doing in New York. Good luck with everything

4 Likes

Zack I think u may have a big problem in NY… The governor
is all screwed up the laws are all screwed up I wish u luck but it looks like a tough road dont know ur situation but 6 grown plants at a time would be pretty juicy to me

3 Likes