I need help please

He has a faulty AC…
Get it fixed mate, get your house down to 22 degrees or so, save yourself a lot of problems.

2 Likes

Iffin he’ll pay for my ticket there and back I’ll fix his AC for him lol.

Marty

4 Likes

I’ve only used the new aircon unit for about a week so thats probaby a contributing factor, still doesnt explain why the Ed Rosenthal is absolutely thriving in the tent and the others are suffering. They all have the same medium and same food.

3 Likes

Every strain is different as to things like heat tolerance, how quick and how long they flower, how much water they can take without getting root rot …just tons of things that make one strain different than the next.

Marty

4 Likes

I’ve got three other plants growing outside and they’re all going great, the prob ive got with the indoor grow is their sleep cycle is during the daytime instead of the night when its cooler.
The electricity is soooo expensive here during tbe day hence lights on at night.

3 Likes

So, this is actually no big deal, what a warmer dark period temp can cause (and this is a good thing to me) is slow down stretch during early flower.

2 Likes

So your electric rate is different day or night? That’s crazy!

Marty

4 Likes

Its almost double during the day, spain is the only country that pays the full levy towards the Kyoto protocol or treaty for green house gas emissions and passes it all onto the consumer. So the cheapest times are from 22:00 till 08:00, my lights are on from 10:00 till 10:00.

4 Likes

Same thing generally in Belgium… we get 2 rates, daytime & nighttime.

2 Likes

Some FACTS

Earths climate has swung between warmer and colder periods since it solidified into a planet.
Most of the United States was covered in ICE and Water at different points.
There is NO VIABLE replacement for oil and gas energy at the present time.
There ARE a couple of viable alternatives, and both are being ignored by the “feel good” liberals.
Solar and wind have their uses but are very limited and are outrageously damaging to the environment much more so than oil and natural gas, and even coal.
Hydrogen and Nuclear are the true alternatives but are not being researched or developed properly.

And that is just about all I have to say on this whole “various accords” agendas. It’s pure bullshit.

Marty

7 Likes

Hey, ive got the room temp now under control, 22 during slerp cycke.
New aircon is amazing.
Ive flushed the two problematic plants for three days, soli now reads zero.
Just been using water at 62 ph to flush no additives.
Its now amost all of the leaves starting to claw up on the wordt big one and now the other plants leaves look total burnt do im totally stumoed. lifted the light higher again to see if that helps but cant tell yet. The leaves are a rather yellowish tinge yo them. Still the Ed Rosenthall is nice and datk leaves dnd loving life

2 Likes

7 Likes

Couple of things, your plants are in flower, they NEED nutrients, the flush was to get rid of salts and any excess of nutrients, not wash out all of them. Just start the nutes up again and give them some recharge too, the recharge will help the roots get the nutes eaiser. If you have a TDS meter check your water before you add anything and see what it it, then feed them according to your nutes reccommendation at the stage of flower you are at. Starting PPM plus the reccommended. Then add the regcharge don’t worry about a PPM change with the recharge. If you have them soaked, let them dry out some before you start the new nutes, get them down to just moist not bone dry.

Marty

7 Likes

Maybe clean out a handful of the very bad burned leaves

6 Likes

Im feeding the plants dry amendments, I do have a full range of Bio Canna liquid nutrients that i bought before i started.
I was going to try two plants on dry and two on liquid nutrients then thought no not sure how to use liquid nutrients as never used before.
Can i use the liquid nutrients ontop of the now washed out dry amendments.
At the moment I dont care what i feed my babies i just want them to get better.
This indoor grow shit is way harder than growing outdoor with natural sunlight and animal shit as nutrients.

4 Likes

Did you by any chance completely eliminate nitrogen?

2 Likes

Not thst i know of

3 Likes

indeed it is

2 Likes

When is the last time those ladies had a shot of Cal/Mag?

Now that you are in flower have you bumped your P and K up higher? I literally add phosphorus and potassium as a supplement to my flower solution.

You want to hold back on your nitrogen once you hit flower, but you definitely never want to eliminate it completely, you said you didn’t do that so no worries there.

3 Likes

I’m giving them green house bio bloom dry amendments which is 4-9-9.
I am giving them Cal/Mag every 3 to 4 waters which is every 2 to 3 days depenfing if they need water on day 2 or not. Basically once a week. I test the coco with my meter to see moistire level at the middle and bottle of pot.

2 Likes