I need to lean on the group - healing with Cannabis

Hi there,
not sure if you can get it but the traditional Chinese medicine technique of heating acupuncture points(moxibustion, indirectly- above the skin approx. 25-50mm) is indicated for the situation your wife is experiencing.
Bladder channel point number 11, Da Zhu is the point to encourage bone regrowth.

Can use every day but realistically every second day for 15mins( 7 mins each side) for a week could provide some relief and reduction of spasm.

I am a qualified acupuncturist and herbalist so any questions are welcomed.
I know some states are more restrictive of this medicine.
It is usually very cost-effective and is non-invasive, just need to be cautious about burns and extinguishing correctly.
I have had great results both personally and for the people I have treated with it.
All the best out there.

2 Likes

Thank you @tubular my brother gave us moxa sticks when he came back from living in Hong Kong. I never thought to use them for this! We will give it a shot.

2 Likes

@bobette there’s my girl :grin::grin::grin:.

2 Likes

I wanted to provide an update on my wife’s status. She is a little more comfortable every day. We saw the Neurosurgeon yesterday and saw the pictures for the first time. Her injury looks much worse than I was expecting but the doctor is not too concerned. She said things are not moving around and surgery won’t be required. She will wear her lovely neck brace for another 10 weeks or so. But the outlook is very bright!

I appreciate ya’ll very much. She cried when I told her that some that don’t know her really cared. She says “Thanks! from the bottom of her heart”

Onward and upward.

10 Likes

So glad to hear the update on your wife’s condition. I hope you’ve been able to get some rso. Specifically any that is high in thcv. That cannabanoid is said to help the most with promoting healthy bone growth. Unfortunately it is a harder cannabanoid to come by. But it’s out there.
:v:

4 Likes

Hope, your wife is much better now. It is really great that cannabis is this healthy and helpful, I love it! I mostly use some classic meds and supplements like those from Canadian pharmacy, for example. But I often take CBD too, and I think it is a really healthy and good thing, hope it will be legal in more places soon!

4 Likes

Thanks @doledec. She has almost completely recovered! It was a long haul for the first couple of months. I really appreciate the advice and concern from this forum.

Great group of human beings here.

4 Likes

That is great news @mrwonderful, thanks for keeping us all updated. And what a compliment for our GN community. Growing places.

4 Likes