I need your help

#1 thing I’d check is ph :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

4 Likes

They are stunted. You are keeping the soil too wet for the food you are using.
The yellow is nitrogen burn. Flush with pure ph balanced water the next time you water. Flush them with twice what they need and collect the runoff. Check the runoff pH and TDS.

Next, get a drill and put a zillion holes in the pots. Your soil is compacting with the water and can not drain properly. The holes will allow water out and O2 in. Do that and then lets see what it is in a week.

Your alternative is to transplant into fabric pots.

They can be saved. Mine were worse and we just harvested them. You’re in the right place.

5 Likes

They will keep guessing till you give them the proper info to make judgment calls. Until then,all the different responses might kill your plants. …

4 Likes

Not far from that now but he can get those to live I think,ph test tell it all I believe :v:t2:

3 Likes

Feed plants at least monthly during the growing season with an Espoma Organic Plant Food beginning two weeks after planting.

Soil is hot, no feeding needed. Over fed plants will rot and die.

How old is that bottle of nutes? Has it been outside in the heat and cold? If so the nutes can be bad.

What is the npk ratio on that bottle, all the whitney farms natural gave me different looking bottles and the npk of 3-4-2

3 Likes

+1 Until then, we’re all just spitting in the wind.

3 Likes