I need your help

Hello…I’m new here.
I am having some problems with my grow. This isn’t the first time I’ve grown, but the first time I’ve had this particular problem.
I sprouted seeds.
They grew into seedlings and haven’t grown any bigger. It’s been a couple of months and they just haven’t gotten any bigger.
I’m not sure if its because I left them too long on the wet tissue before putting into to soil.
I’ve checked and changed the water.
Changed the soil a week ago and put them in bigger containers.
I’m at a loss at what to do.
Any advice would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Do u ha v e pics u can upload. And a bit of info would be helpful. Fill out a support ticket and add pic or pics in natural loght or just the camera flash. Ill see about a support ticket. I can never find one tho lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response.
How and where do I find a support ticket?
I had hell finding a way to introduce myself…not sure if I even done that properly…lol.

4 Likes

I just took this picture. They seem to be struggling…today.
They were from seed I had stored in the fridge for some time. Strain is Flaming cookies

2 Likes

I started them under fluorescents as I normally do.
Then put them into the tent

2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

4 Likes

you said you grew before so you do know what to expect. you also JUST transplanted so your plants are working on roots. since no 2 plants grow the same maybe they are just slow starters. i would be interested in what you transplanted them into. i have 2 that never grew but that was my fault. oh support ticket where are you? welcome!

2 Likes

there it is!

2 Likes

Hi…thanks.
I transplanted them into Epsoma organic potting soil. Amended with a little

. I figured that they might need a bit of nitrogen.
It’s been months about 10 weeks…they haven’t grown anymore.
I’m wondering if I should change the light cycle and put them into flower…see if that will force some growth

3 Likes

I have a feeling your getting nutrient lockout or some sort of ph issue, the more info we get about the grow ( Grow Journal Checklist) it will help us narrow down the problem.

3 Likes

Maybe…I’ve ph’d the water.
I changed the soil completely.
The transplants are in an entirely different batch of soil.
Completely different from what I used for the seedlings .
I’ll gather the information about lighting,temperature etc.
But from what I recall non of it was way off

3 Likes

How much of the liquid feed did you use initially? Did you ph the liquid feed after mixing? Have you grown with these products before? Usually seedlings don’t need alot of extra nutrients so adding the concentrate while they are so young can cause lockouts and imbalances. Sorry for all the questions but it really will help the next people who see this thread narrow down what the problem is. The only time I’ve seen a plant stunt so much so young was from over feeding miracle grow as a seedling. The seedling stayed stunted even after replanting. Thank you @Slym3r for making up the growers check list!

4 Likes

Tell us about the light in your tent.

2 Likes

if i read this right it said whitney farms all purpose plant food is 8-0-0. thats nitrogen and nothing else. your soil looked good but i would have dumped that fertilizer. heck tomato fertilizer looks better than that. everybody has their favorite nutes. they still should have been bigger if it was just the fertilizer. hmmm. where are the experts?

1 Like

The plant that I mentioned that was stunted with miracle grow only produced aprox 1/4 of a gram of dried flower after a few months veg and a few more in flower, it never grew past a few nodes.

1 Like

dont say they are zkittles autos. i just thought of that. i flamed out hard on them.

1 Like

If this image goes with the above comment you need to start over. Somethings drastically wrong.

6 Likes

It’s definitely a soil issue. Probably two things, the roots can’t breathe and the ph is off. Potting soil has nutrient content so it should have been sufficient for seedlings.

I agree with @happilyretired you should start over probably

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
I didn’t use that plant food until I transplanted them…so its been between 10-12 weeks.
I figured if they’d gone that long without growing at all then they could use some kind of help.
I think I might have to start all over.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

Don’t start over yet @pablodan. Give me some closeups of the plants.
And answer the following:

What lights are you running?
What is the temp in the tent?
What food do you use?
When and how much do you water?

3 Likes