I think I need to stop drinking

Ohhh well I did it this time guys had a few to many twisted teas and to many spliffs of the glue and cheese and lost my wallet good thing is I emptied all the cash I had into the safe before I started drinking so I don’t go spend money when I wasted and all’s that’s in there are my credit cards and my son’s insurance and info stuff but my wife thinks I lost it in the house but I can’t find that shit anywhere wish me luck

2 Likes

Well if you had it when you started… did you leave the house when you shouldn’t have…lol… if not it is in the house…

1 Like

Lol i quit drinking in 2012. Ive lost my wallet 3 times in my life and 1x it came back.

2 Likes

I didn’t leave I jus drank and smoked 3 or 4 spliffs and fel asleep in my recliner but it wasn’t a my keys and phone and wireless headphones I usually keep them all together on my kitchen counter but the wallet wasn’t there

1 Like

Then your wallet is at home… that’s my point… as a professional fuck up I am good at solving these things…lol…or you were burgalled…

3 Likes

Check your kids toys boxes… My daughter used to love to steal my keys and put them in her toy box :rofl:

Or is it in the laundry in the pants you wore last night lol… I’ve Done that before

Lol lol hahaha proffesional fuck up. Man that made me smile brother thanks haw haw ha! @Ladithief

Omg look in the fridge I dont know how many times I put the remote in there…

You know what they say about mixing grass and glass…

I don’t know what they say

Dude I think he took it and hid t kuz he did that w a brand new phone I got a yr ago and I found the phone a yr later

But u and my wife think it’s in the house so I had to cancel my credit cards I’m really upset kuz I been having identity issues w the state and I jus lost my last pce of I’d in the wallet so now I need a to get all new everything social card I’d license glad I have my form truck and crane certs in a folder in my house

Mix grass and glass, you end up on your arse.

2 Likes