I want to start growing but don't know much and would love to learn

I’m about to plant some seeds outside and don’t really know more than that trail and error?:///

1 Like

Hi @floridaboi386, Welcome to growers network !

I would first read at

and

Of course you can ask any questions you have right here :wink:

1 Like

If you are planting out doors, I hope you live in a legal state, as walkers will notice what you have growing… that being said, make sure you have a way to observe and protect your girls, don;t leave a trail to them and certainly don’t leave anything around that people would see. Get the girls started by making sure you have good soil to keep them fed, if not make a nutrient schedule a priority, our outdoor soil in GA sucks so nutes are a must, Then you MUST have light, and the sunlight is what you will need to get your girls healthy and keep them healthy and growing big, you will be able to tell quickly if you have enough sunlight or not, your seedlings will take a long time to develop if there is not enough light. Then there is the water issue, we all have varying opinions regarding watering, so this you must figure out in your area, and then the easiest part is to watch your girls grow large and start flowering! there will be challenges like pests and mold, but if you are really gonna grow, you will find out quickly what keeps your girls healthy! Growing outside has its advantages, and disadvantages, it all depends on how much time and effort you are willing to give, just remember, if you can see your girls walking around, others can as well. this is just the tip of the iceberg for growing gorilla style weed, I recommend reading the forum as a lurker and then drop questions specific to what you are experiencing, this forum is very helpful!
Enjoy, this is FUN!

1 Like

I would first check out the conditions outdoors… It’s so late in the year to plant outdoors I think… I believe April would be the best time to plant outdoors… But I’m not an outdoor grower so just look into it first

1 Like

If you live above the 25 parallel then it’s too late to plant outside. Now south of that you go for it.

2 Likes

Kind of where I was going before wasting a breath on how… how far south in florida are you… I know Tampa, Lake Land and Orlando can’t grow outdoors now as I see snow and frost in November when I visit… so let’s start here then we can get to growing know how…