I'd like to share my YouTube channel if that's ok

Hey folks,

Name’s Matt, I run the YouTube channel Photsyntech. Its geared at using different types of tech, to grow the best organic Cannabis I can.

In a recent post, I discuss the mistakes I made during a recent spider mite infestation.

Otherwise, check out my recent five minute bubble hash tutorial.

Lots more stuff there too, like building a grow room controller with a Raspberry Pi computer.

Love to hear your feedback!

Happy growing,
Matt

9 Likes

Very nice. Keep it up. We love all things cannabis

3 Likes

Not that there is enough for me to watch already on youtube… I will give it a quick browse and see what I think… I will let you know back here… later…

4 Likes

I watched both vids on diy PI controllers.

Excellent video :pray: for the post, I’ll be watching More

Packee

4 Likes

Interesting… since I am caught up on Mendodope videos I have subscribed to this…

3 Likes

@spyrul… I did hear you say you are Canadian right…???.. if so how do you get seeds from ILGM into Canada or do you route through the States…???..

3 Likes

@spyrul Loving the channel, thanks for sharing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love the Mendodope guys, the plants they grow are nowhere short of amazing!

2 Likes

They are sending samples it seems. Check out Canuk seeds this side of the border.

3 Likes

Me too, thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks Nick! More content coming very soon.

5 Likes

Hi @spyrul!

A lot of good information and first hand experience shared in your channel.
Here in Ecuador, South America, we are developing an Ebb and Flow system for medical grade cannabis produced indoors by indigenous communities. Will keep you posted about our system and will ask you, for sure, for some help.

Regards,

5 Likes

Thanks Paul, I’m in contact with the original developer from Pigrow as well and I’m sure he’s help out too!

Thanks for watching.

2 Likes