IdaCal Organic Free sample

Hi. My free sample from IdaCal Organic arrived today. Perfect timing. Getting ready to start 20 new plants. Anyone else trying this stuff? What’s your opinion on using it?

8 Likes

I messed up the title. It was supposed to say IdaCal free sample.

3 Likes

What kind of samples. Do you have a link?

3 Likes

I messed up the title up it was supposed to say. IdaCal Organic did anyone get a sample yet? Apparently I don’t know how to use my new phone. But if you go to diy look for the name and he will send out a sample of steer compost. Might do 3 different grows and see what works best.

2 Likes

Hello @phatjr! Your topic title has been updated. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the future, you can edit your post using the edit pencil on the right of your topic or by using the pencil in the ellipsis at the bottom of your post.
imageimage

Let us know if you have any questions about the tools and features on Growers Network.

Happy chatting and growing!

4 Likes

Nice thanks i just sent off for there free 1lb of super soil sample.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning: Happy growing

1 Like

So helpful thank you!! Nice profile pic great smile! I love it here at GN

3 Likes

You’re welcome @PreyBird1! Thank you! We are happy to have you in our community!

4 Likes

Would love to try a sample of your product
Sheri Jones
114 Thornton rd
Oak ridge, TN

1 Like

Hi. Look for IdaCal Organics in the forum they have the free samples. I messed up my text subject. Sorry

2 Likes

Try using the recipe we sent if you are starting to build a new soil program. Mix 1 part compost to 3 parts soil and follow the plan. Let the soil build and try to keep a good balance of NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) the three nutrients that all plants need from a fertilizer. Remember that cannabis requires more nitrogen until it reaches flowering stage. At that time phosphorus and potassium are required to develop a great bud. Good luck and thanks for giving our product a try.

2 Likes

www.idacalorganics.com

1 Like

We need your mail address. We are shipping out on Friday and will send you some if you would get us the address please.

idacalorganics@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi Sheri, We are shipping out on Friday and will send you a sample along with a great soil recipe. Thanks for your interest in our product.

www.idacalorganics.com
idacalorganics@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey how can i get more of this steer manure? And deals for members?

1 Like

I can ship you whatever you want. I am currently down in California hauling some cattle so it won’t be until next week.

3 Likes

I am loving my idacal composted steer manure, I’m not using it for my green plants, let’s just say it has the right stuff to make me a “fungi” lol.

2 Likes

Well i would like a big sack of this. I like to top dress my stressed plants. With it and i added a couple handfuls when i transpanted my big plants.

1 Like

Where are you located?

2 Likes