If you could only grow one strain

Nice…I got the all caps guy to comment :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really a hard question to answer but Alien OG.

1 Like

Found Congo black btw

Bubblegum or Romulan

Really that’s awesome but how much $

$106 :confused: not too bad considering rarity. They also have Greek and China landraces. As well as Columbian Black, Mango Biche, and Pujo Rojo

Can u post a link

Contact email: info@tltseeds.com
Had a chat with them, cool peoples. They have a lot of desirable landrace strains.

1 Like

I’m not seeing their store

You have to email them about what you want, their site works more like a catalogue. When you go on their page make sure you click the drop down arrows next to the continent, not the continent name itself or else it’ll take you to an empty page. Met them off of strainly and they just set up this site since strainly shuts down at the end of this month.

Thanks alot bro already been emailing back and forth

1 Like

Np, I’ll be hitting them up too for the Philippines landrace they got and maybe some others. Let me know if you end up getting anything else from off there and I’ll trade :v:t4:

They have some crazy plants yo…

I found this…
https://seedheaven.net/product-category/the-landrace-team/

1 Like

No doubt bro sounds good

1 Like

Nice, similar options but a bit cheaper. Thanks for that

Ohh it’s the same people lol I didn’t realize. Prices seem a bit lower on there though

1 Like

Romulan Kush Berry…My go to strain.

DONT YELL AT ME !
Thanks

1 Like

I’m Sorry that I was not able to control my feelings, and I have or had zero intention to do so. I hoo that you can see that I’m doing my best each day. No excuse. If I can keep learning how to use my meds for a large amount of RX for my ISSUES that I’m working on very hard. I just you to understand the what why,and if you want to know what the main issues for my RX meds I will give you those variables if you can help me with a issue, or two tops? ONE is: Grandma Seizure Disorder, with nano,micro and macro … and one other issue, I would like your help to the topic and how I can better manage myself. Thank You. :heart::a:

1 Like

There is no doubt that I’ll choose https://askgrowers.com/strains/lucky-charms-strain-reviewLucky Charms strain. It is one of the best for me. Super strain. Only it.

1 Like