If you could only grow one strain

Ok everyone. Just for fun… Imagine you had to start all over. You have no plants and no seeds. Cheech and Chong appear and give you the choice of any seeds you can image but you can only have ONE strain. What would it be? This is the only one you can grow from now on…

What’s it gonna be
:smiley:

2 Likes

For me:

Give me the GDP

5 Likes

Wow, great question and it really makes you think @Maz! I would have to choose a good sativa cuz I love smoking and gettin shit done. So I would go with a good land race classic like Durban Poison.

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to say fruity pebbles

2 Likes

Motorbreath

Cinderella 99. It’s effects are the closest thing to shrooms I’ve ever had. Super happy and visual, clear-headed.

2 Likes

Funny you say that, because I think I met the guy that created those genetics yesterday and actually bought some of his products.

The breeding and seed selling industry is a mystery to me, and I have no idea who gets credit for what and how one would go about getting into that industry. Surely there’s a “creating your own strains For Dummies” or its equivalent out there. I’m sure someone will set me straight is short order.

Pineapple express :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The Brothers Grimm guy invented C99. Greatest hybrid ever conceived. It’s a fantastic starting point for breeding, too.

2 Likes

Well then, my claim is erroneous.thanks for the heads up.

• Runtz

I love stinky sticky icky weed.

3 Likes

Mothers milk !!!

2 Likes

Master kush or Skywalker true strains not the knock offs LoL… Indica all the way… But that’s a loaded question :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Blueberry YummYum

3 Likes

I’d have to go with Ken Estes Orig. GDP or Purple Haze.

1 Like

CHEESE!!!

2 Likes

Chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers-volume-2-20061114045022993-000

2 Likes

Harlequin has been my go to ever since I discovered it. Great for pain, you can take it any time of the day, and hardly none of the negative side effects you get from most other strains. The CBD helps to balance out the THC which makes it easy to do. My wife takes it to help with headaches and a lot of her chronic pain as well. It really helped us out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

God father OG or Cali OG Kush

You called out a awesome strain. Not sure if I’m still doing this the right way but some of the other people who are looking for the knowledge you have and they don’t like GDP SOME MAY SAY WHAT’S GDP,AND EXPLAN IT FOR THEN. GDP IS A 3 SITE CYFER CODING =GRAND,DATTY,PURPLE STRAIN that’s an indica used for and explain it to them the way you know how you have learned the knowledge of your strain. I love the stain I just got done with a cross of GDP×WITH NHP×DD=GRAND DADDY PURPLE MAIL AND NORTHERN HASH PLANT ×WITH DUTCH DOPE. ITS A DOUBLE INDICA WITH BOTH OF THE SAME BENEFICIAL ELEMENTS YOU AND ME ARE LOOKING FOR. IM GOING TO CALL IT SWEET DREAMS. ( YOU LIKE THE NAME) IF AND WHEN YOU REPLY BACK WITH YOUR INSIGHT I CAN PUT IT INTO MY DATA BOOK FOR R&D LIKES ,DISLIKE, AND FIND OUT BY ADDING YOUR FEEDBACK TO MY DATA I WILL BE ABLE TO GET A BETTER OR WORSE AVG,RANGE, AND MODE. IT’S 3 FIND OF MATH FORMULA…I HOPE THAT I WAS OF SOME KIND OF FACTUAL INTERPRETATION. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON MY REPLY TO THE POST ABOVE. IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER AWESOME THOSE WHO ARE NOT SURE SHOULD CHECK THE FACTS BEING STATED. NO WORK!:seedling::evergreen_tree: