ILGM. good or average?

They seem like a Walmart for seeds.

True or false?

5 Likes

I have nothing but good experiences with there seeds. Yet i have heard some bad experiences, I myself have not. Even after afew years having there seeds they are still viable and not once have had hermies or anything.

7 Likes

Right, but is it top shelf or average

Are you to get a keeper?

8 Likes

I dont think there prize winners, i have had great success with afew of there strains though. Honestly every strain from anyone can ether be a dud or an amazing pheno like rolling dice. I say there a good starting point but recommend other name brand or people from forums that are well known breeders. Just my two cents with ilgm.

9 Likes

Personally I’ve harvested there banana Kush an sour d but I did have some germination problems with them I personally have been running @PreyBird1 beans and Exotic Genetix

7 Likes

Check out the Growers Network community. We have seeds too lol!
Cannabis Seed Resources - The GN Seed Hub - Growers Network

Best Cannabis Seeds of 2023 USA Delivery - OG Seeds

6 Likes

When I first started growing I used ILGM. The Gold Leaf was a huge in ground plant. Like @HostileHippie420 I’ve been doing a lot of @PreyBird1 and Exotic Genetix stuff, among others.

6 Likes

Pretty much on target with everyone else. Good starting point. Ive personally had 100% germination rate. Thats big for me since i only buy 20 to 30 at a time. I cant really comment on quality because i struggled at first anyway, took me a couple years to get a good grow lol. But yeilds were great. Big budz. I will continue to try their new stuff. Only thing i can say negatively is that i think i got a pack and one of the seeds turned out to be a very different strain than the rest. i can only guess it got mixed in by accident? Not really a complaint i guess. I do think they can be a little spendy on pricing. Id say fair though because ive seen way more expensive seeds elsewhere! Oh, and the points are a joke for small home growers. By the time you build enough to use they expire. Anywayz thats only my opinion hope that helps.

7 Likes

My only other addition to this is Ethos an Mephisto for Autos other than those few I found what I like there have been a few others to peak my interest I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but Beleaf an Inhouse are both on my still to try list

4 Likes

I havnt had any issues with the ones I got and dropped from there besides their fem photo Trainwreck. 7 of 10 were duds but they did refund me with another card to purchase more seeds in place of

4 Likes

I started off with ILGM because of the by 10 get 10. I quickly learned that was not such a good deal, because when I was seeing the quality from other seed vendors, the quality just look better in photos. I’ve settled mostly on ethos, Humboldt, and so CAL seed vault. I also had ILGM send me the wrong seeds twice, same strain twice in a row. Then they gave me $100 credit and when I tried to use it, it wouldn’t work, and when I contacted them, they gave me a line…. No Bueno!

6 Likes

I will never use ilgm. They have crap seeds and they hermie a lot or dont grow. I personally tried to grow some for @bobette for preservation run for free. And the seeds did nothing. They were DOA! And i know 10 growers that used them and they were no good so they stopped using them. When i make strains i only use high quality seeds and well known breeders. Im partial to exotic genetix because unlike all the other breeders. They have over 55+ cannabis cup wins for strains and flower alone. Not hash or wax none of that. So im going with a proven winner. Because even the best breeder seeds can still give you issues. Seeds are not exact duplicates of the mothers. We wish they were but thats not the case. But ilgm is all about money. You cannot post any links on there site and there moderators are idiots. I hung out there for 5 days lol you can keep that gay ass website. Im not buying only your approved site vendors goods. I buy what i want when i want and from whoever i like to buy from. Im not being restricted by a site so they can monopolize my money or seeds or genetics. Who do they think they are monsanto? Want to own all the seeds? Yeah fuck that! Rant over!

11 Likes

Any one use msnl seed or any opinions ther genetics

5 Likes

Just ordered some seeds off the site to try out

2 Likes

On ilgm ive seen towards the start pf me being on there there was quite a few who spoke of msnl seeds. I dont remeber anything what was said but i do remeber ppl speaking of it and growing their stuff. I found a set of seeds i wanna get and try but its in another ccountry and i hate that. Lol. Its heavyweight heads seeds i dont remeber the strain off hand but it looked dank asf. Sku k #1 and blue dream i believe were the crosses for it. I copped a 8th from rec shop for my neighbor and ended ip keeping the bag. Lol. Its drangutan strain by heavyweight heads and its pretty dank. I love the taste of this one not so much fruity but has a skunk diesel type of yaste a slight bit.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 I like them never had any issues ther biscotti is very nice ther runts as well

3 Likes

This bud in this 1/8 is looking super super dank. Just a debse ass rock bud also. And it breaks up to like a perfect smoke they did a nice job on this. Is was their promoter day at the rec shop

3 Likes

@ggab87 heck yeah. We totally want to watch that grow!

3 Likes