Illuminar Testing by Deusoboy420

Deusoboy420 here for a product test on the illuminar 1000w de hps fixture dimmable and controller ready this thing is sweet i recieved the product a couple days ago it will be hung and fired up on friday replacing the phantom 315w will be flipping to flower 7-10 days after hanging the new 1000w wanna give the girls a couple days to acclimate to the spectrum will be posting updates 2+ times a week i was asked for 1 a week but we all know i cant stay off here to save my life i will be posting pics of the fixture and the run being flowered with it thanks again growers network for the amazing opportunity

10 Likes

Sorry all will be posting those pics around 6pm

6 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Here they are guys all looking sexy n shit haha :wink::wink::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100::exploding_head:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Them girls look real happy bro (I think it’s all the praying;) how do u water in there ? Im picturing a ant man suit or something lol

5 Likes

Absolutely haha nah i been having to use a pump sprayer

3 Likes

I have been looking at a few different types of auto watering setups but i like hand watering keeps me paying attention to the soil

3 Likes

And holy shit bro that microbe life along with my feed schedule they are LOVING IT as well as incorporating aact’s thanks to my brotha from another motha @hoppiefrog this dude is the real deal he taught me more about microbes and compost teas and natural and organic ways of keeping pest/disease free i have had 100% healthier plants since no joke thank you master canna-jedi bahahaha

6 Likes

Stop stop already , I’m blushing haha🤭

4 Likes

It’s all well deserved @hoppiefrog!
Genuine people that likes to help are to be praised, and you are one of them! I also wish to thank you for all the help. :+1:

4 Likes

It’s genuinely my favorite part of the day;) you and @deusoboy420 are Brothers from another lifetime reunited :slight_smile: .life is too short to be any other way :hugs:

3 Likes

I just wanna post an update about the illuminar de 1000w hps this light is kicking ass and ive got it dimmed to 750 over a 4x4 the plants u der this light are staying shorter but the canopy has exploded/bushed out ive been having to selectively defoliate to get some light down into the canopy i am definitely IMPRESSED especially with how little heat its putting off at 750w with the ballast in the tent thats the only gripe that I have but i believe it would be an advantage for commercial growers running large amounts of fixtures at once anywho just wanted to update i will get pics later on but im liking it so far!!

3 Likes