I'm a grower that was just sold plants from another grow, and now spidermites

If you do decide to spray in flower stage,spray it directly into the dirt…Not on the plant itself.

2 Likes

If you see spider mites in your dirt,its ok.But if you see them under the leaves or on the plant,then that is an issue.

1 Like

No I only spray if concerned about mold/mildew/bud rot. But great on compost/mulch layer and great to water with weekly. It will digest anything dead in a rush. No concern for my of issues is used regularly, but remember to reduce nutrient input

4 Likes

Don’t freak out. I’ll send you some of our Buddapest and pHlourish. These are 2 new kids on the block that will take care of any pest problem you’ve got (except those pesky neighbors…lol). You’ll need to use our infestation protocol: hit the plants 3 nights in a row, wait a day, hit it one more time. Send me an email to info@organnabis.us with your name and address and a couple pics would be good. I can get you the product out the door tomorrow (If you’re near Denver - sooner!). Both products are EASY TO USE and WAY less than some of the other products out there. Also they are both food gradable, contain no alcohol, can be used up until the last week of flower. pHlourish is an incredible product that we suggest cocktailing any of your other fav products with as it has a sticker/spreader property that sticks longer - opens up the membranes, builds brix/sugar levels, root builder, leaf cleaner and will make your buds bigger! - Matt ( www.Organnabis.us )

3 Likes

Is this a nutrient supplements or are you talking about pest control?

3 Likes

Thank you, I removed anything that looked bad, including the plant with webbing. Like you said, I don’t want a few of these infested plants ruining the ones still healthy. I appreciate your input. Im going to hit them in several different ways, sulfer, diamatacious earth, I have smite, and I got the free sample that was listed in a comment above… luckily it’s early for planting so I hope to take care of all of this by then. Thank you brother, and everyone else who took the time to help me. :pray:

2 Likes

I know this won’t be a popular answer. But cut your losses and kill em. Do you really want to deal with that nonsense the entire outdoor grow season

2 Likes

You have alot to work with here. I grow outdoor and indoor in okc. I also know quite a few folks here to point you around. You can hit me up whenever you want.

2 Likes

The dew issue is in your trimming. Allow the plants to have lots of air flow.

The kats i know with large outdoor farms, have large crews helping to keep them stay manicured up.

6 Likes

@Slym3r dude, looks like you need to do a little fence repair in the background. :joy:

6 Likes

Howdy partner,

You want to wash that neem oil off before applying any sulfur. You can do that by spraying pure water with 1/4 of a teaspoon per gallon of dishsoap. Use copius amounts and really wash it. Let that dry off and the next day try the sulfur on part of one plant. If a few days to a week go by with no signs of burn then let em have it with the sulfur. In my opinion thats the most straightforward way to get rid of the mites.

4 Likes

Need help outdoors we can definitely help, we have a partner we are splitting away from he swears by this Mike Jackson and Jared Tyler guy like they’re cannabis gods

4 Likes

They told us do this do that ended up with a completely infested crop with russet mites and soil was contaminated and pretty sure that’s where the mites came from . We are based in skiatook Oklahoma but we are currently seeking another property since this isn’t working we produced great outdoors just to have them tell us the plants weren’t good and those were just experimenting and 100% organic.

2 Likes

A bit surprised no one mentioned Lost Coast?

I’ve used Azamax for 10 yrs I think my critters started to develop immunity to the Azamax…so switching to Lost Coast has been a huge improvement for the past year

2 Likes

@Don actually it was mentioned at the start of the thread. Post#8
I gave him a link for a fee sample. But good looking out! :eyes::+1:

2 Likes

I’m one for trying new things just to see whats up :grin::rofl::rofl: this was my first winter growing indoors. Got mites in my first grow azamax during veg nocked em right out. Bleached and peroxide the room, next grow got them again, same routine. Plants I have going now I started to a few showing up. Seen these and thought what hell…

Don’t remember where I seen a video of a guy talking about these and how they work for mites in his grow. Found mine on Amazon. Right now my plants have no sign of anything on them. I’ve even found dead moths, pill bugs, flies…I might start glowing though​:rofl::rofl::rofl: honestly though 48hrs after these went in bugs were dead and gone. Made for food service industry should be safe i hope…:thinking:

4 Likes

Aweaome. Yes, I cleabed up the bottoms, I was thinking if they were higher off the ground I wouldn’t hopefully have as bad of an issue. I appreciate it and I will definitely be in touch! Appreciate you!

2 Likes

If you use sulfur in any fashion during flower do NOT sell that shit! You’re new in this game. Coming out with shit product will be damaging to your company. If the issue is that bad, I’d cut your losses and start fresh. Nothing like going to the dispensary just to get home to burn one or dab and it taste like straight sulfur. Azamax isn’t neem either. Seen that mentioned somewhere…

2 Likes

Thanks @ghostgreenguy . Im new to growing commercially, I do have experience growing 20-30 plants, I know sulfur will make it taste like shit. My goal is to hopefully eliminate these bastards before flower. I take pride in my work, and definitely try my stuff before anyone else, I plan on doing the same still, plus it has to get tested. With soo many grows in Oklahoma, and being new, it’s like you said, I don’t want people to try my stuff and be turned off from day one. I am trying to grow some unique genetics, (and im still searching for more). I want quality. It seems like alot of the other grows are going for quantity. I think with all the help I got from you guys, I should be good for those mites. Everything that looked sick a few days after buying, I have gotten rid of. Thanks for answering me and giving me your advice. I always welcome it. I just started a new thread about the best coco to use for commercial. If you have any input, I d love to hear it. I use promix at home, but until I find the right source, I can’t do 35 bucks a bag, that might fill 5 5 gallon pots. Anyways i dont want to get off topic, but if you have any advice, I’m always open to learn. Thanks bud

2 Likes

Coco isn’t my thing buddy. I’d be the last person to give advice on Coco grows! I do wish ya the best. I’ve been asked to go out to Oklahoma and help a couple new commercial outfits. Who knows, maybe well run into each other one day! If ya switch to dwc or organic soil I can help ya put a little more my brother… keep em growin!!

1 Like