I'm a little worried and need advice

Hi everyone!! So yesterday I kept my lights on a little bit longer maybe about an hour and a half because I needed to put an exhaust fan on so I’m in flowering on a 12-12 light schedule. I turn the lights on regular time today in the morning I came home and the lights were off something glitched with my timer so I don’t know how long the lights were on for the day so when I came home I just put kept them on dark and I’m going to leave them on dark till the regular time 5:00 am in the morning tomorrow and restart them on the 12/12 light schedule . Should I be worried about any detrimental effects to the plants or should I be okay???

8 Likes

Dont stress at all @spades90, not to worry. They will be fine. Cannabis is a very hardy/robust plant. Looking good.

7 Likes

Soon you will be smoking the dank

5 Likes

No worries one day shouldnt harm u. Ive had clones in veg have lights stay on for 18 hrs strait 2 days in a row prolly 3 times bow and they r still kicking in veg full throttle. Lol. I dont jave my clones on a timer right now as they r in a tv entertainment stand while i have clones i sprayed in my tents. Dont wanna get the ones in the tents with pollen until i an ready for that dtage if these r producing pollen or not

5 Likes

short answer _ No plant issues - sure a little stress might have occured but it was for a short time and not week/s - then there might be some
you have some interesting plants - beautiful -

3 Likes