I'm BACK and I'm ready to RUMBLE!

After almost 10 months of being off the radar, I’m back!
Your big jolly bearded Canadian friend is back!

Where did I go you ask? Well, after having two potential opportunities flake out on me (White Eden and Completely Green were the potential companies), I decided to take some time to rethink my own strategy. After a lot of brainstorming and conversation, I feel like I have finally found the idea and strategy that I’m going to be moving forward with.

With that being said, I’m going to do my best to get back on here more often to communicate and offer input wherever I can to help everybody here gain as much value from this community as possible.

I’m VERY much so looking forward to getting to know those of you who have joined this AWESOME network during my absence, as well as rekindling some old relationships. Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself here! I’d love to get to know you!

If you would like to know more about my project on a very serious level, I would love to talk to you via DM. At this time, on a public level, I am seeking a $20M CAD seed level financial partnership. This covers 5 years operating costs for our automation development company, as well as land purchase and architecture development for our unique, unprecedented hybrid hotel/production facility which will be located in Surrey, BC (where we will grow and produce our cannabis). This seed investment will give us everything we need pre-contruction of the facility, where another round of funding will be implemented in order to bring the project further along.

I already have an architect who has agreed to take on the unique project (Rafii Architects), as long as we are able to secure this seed funding and pay him before he takes on another project, so time is of the essence here. I have also run the project by Cannabis Licnese Experts who feels there is nothing barring this project from happening and they’re excited to see happen.

I’ve got all the pieces together and ready to go, I just need YOU to help make this project happen!

This could be a short term play where you are bought out in Round A (expected to happen within less than 1 year and your money will be doubled), or you could stay on with a longer term strategy. The flexibility is there for you.

As I said before, if you would like to know more, feel free to send me a DM here and I’ll be happy to discuss the project to it’s fullest with you.

The future is exciting people!!! Let’s do this!

6 Likes

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @tico!!!

2 Likes