I'm from the mountains

Its been almost a year since last harvest back in that shithole they call illinois… it was a beautiful harvest. Somewhere in the neck of 70 elbows. Made the move to the mountains in the corner of Tennessee, N.C., and Georgia. Since finishing the move in October I’ve managed to construct a 15x60 greenhouse. Still needs some work but serving its purpose. I have plants in several different stages. Everything thats in 20s and 30s now will move into 100s and go outside. The smalls will move into the 20s and 30s. Everything is in custom soil that I mix. Two 1000 Watters for the extra few hours of light I need in the greenhouse. Running several different breeders including some projects and shares from buddies.

Cali connection-
Buddha Tahoe OG
Larry OG
Grape OG

Surfr seeds-
Maui wowie x candy princess
Banana cake

Ethos-
White wedding
FPOG
Cotton candy cash
Grand daddy purp x OG bx1
Zour watermelon

Dna x crockett heritage collab-
Snocone

Dna-
Holy grail kush
The Bank-
Zuul
Fluffhead

Clones from fellow growers-
Blueberry kush
2 phenos of pineapple express
Pre 98 Bubba
Og#18
Kalishnakova
Great white shark

Pics when I get down the mountain enough to have service…

12 Likes

Hi welcome to forum just gotta say that’s some amazing genetics you got there cant wait for the pics

4 Likes

Welcome to GN brother, if you don’t know yet on the Larry Og let me know about that on taste and buzz. Also I think you need some more seeds bruh lol Man I have a lot myself collects :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

Welcome!

Jealous of the " when I get down the mountain enough to have service comment" more things should be that way these days. Look forward to the pictures!

6 Likes

Welcome to GN @ghostgreenguy , amazing lineup of beans you have there.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Got my attention!

2 Likes

Starting to get em cropped over and tied down. I probably jumped in a little earlier than I should have. Haven’t been able to care for em like they should be really. I made the move at the start of winter back to the mountains. Ive worked my ass off to stay warm, get situated and get the greenhouse built thru winter and felt like I was gonna be behind if I waited any longer. That was a couple months ago. Since then I’ve kept popping beans and collecting clones so can get some into 100s and outside and the house full so I can light dep it out. I obviously still have some work to do out here in the greenhouse. Doors, ventilation etc… had to go make some money so once the greenhouse was closed in I kinda stopped on the build. I’m free again now so stay tuned. Progress in progress! I’ve been working indoors for the last decade or so for the most part so this ought to be fun!!! For some reason I can’t keep a small grow. There’ll be half a dozen of these houses on the mountain by winter!!! Keep em growin!!!

Uploading: 20210417_132536.jpg…

8 Likes

Right about a year or so ago back in the barn… the pic is shit(had to dig for one back in one of my groups)but you can get an idea of how I roll! It was a 40x80 pole building. I pulled every bit of 600 amps.
I started with 72- 1000 Watters and after a little configuring went down to 57 if I remember right. Well over 100 plants all dwc hydro. The hard way- uncirculated… lol. For them last couple runs I ran general hydro nutes. I definitely prefer organic soil. Just saying!

5 Likes

Welcome ! Thank you for sharing pics of your grow !

1 Like

looks like u have a nice operation with some quality genetics I will enjoy following u grow. Good luck and be safe

1 Like

Add Jack herer and purple hindu kush to the list!!! I’m working over 100 plants at the moment and have 80 more clones coming!! Big year!!!

1 Like

thats a beautiful pic. Enjoy urself and be safe