I'm glad this is here, beautiful family

Does anyone know of a grow map in Oregon, like per area, what herb should we be growing in Bend, Oregon. Will it affect growers in the area.
#outdoor #off grid #organic

3 Likes

Man I don’t know anyone from the Pacific Northwest. Anybody know anybody?

3 Likes

@mattybear is in the PNW, but I don’t think is on this forum yet.

I’m down in AZ so this question might be better left to some other experts. Anybody in our @Hobbyist community able to offer some help to our friend, @turnernathaniel?

4 Likes

Should I drop in to that forum?

4 Likes

You’re good. I already tagged everyone

6 Likes

Michigan here. I don’t know anyone at this time.

6 Likes

Howdy I’m from high desert have friends in Oregon. They have a abundance of cannabis hell almost given away. They have a sun growers guild web page my communication with them been postive. Look forward to knowing ya.

5 Likes

I’ll have to look more into their site, I checked it out a little bit. They were asking for a picture of a farming license, something of that nature. I’m far from a license, I have my handler’s card. My buddy probably has most of this stuff figured out, but I’m trying to get seeds in my hand so we can work on them together. Can you reach out to your people and ask if we could meet up with them. If they help us with seeds we’ll share what comes out of it. I should have told you that we are coming in broke, completely broke. I was hoping we could connect with some people here.

2 Likes

I’m in Michigan, and a @hobbyist. Good job doing the research first. I have always preferred west coast strains. Check at leafly.com for the best strains to grow in your area. A few favorites that come to mind, God’s Gift, Northern Lights, and Pineapple Express…

7 Likes

Hey thank you brother. I appreciate it

7 Likes

I am southern Ontario Canada… so not much help… sorry…

5 Likes

It’s ok. You being here is how we all really grow together, it’s all good.

4 Likes

I’m near Seattle!

6 Likes

Central Florida

5 Likes