I'm going to say what I'm thinking

I know there are a bunch of us on multiple growing sites and media platforms.

17 Likes

I have to give my 2 cents on this too. I troll through a few sites just to see what people are doing and I have seen the same thing a couple times. It’s really messed up that a cultivator would talk shit about another. It doesn’t matter how great someone might think they grow, it doesn’t give them the right to put others down.
Everyone has different skill sets, and we should all welcome anyone to our forums.
I don’t need to mention any names, but those people know who they are. I lost all respect for those people trash talking members on other sites.

17 Likes

Bring them over here…

7 Likes

Edit: Sorry about that.

4 Likes

5 Likes

it’s happening again. wtf is wrong with us?

1 Like

I honestly don’t care about Will Smith and Chris Rock, or any Kardashian, or who’s team is winning the latest sports ball game. I didn’t care about it before and I can’t find myself caring about it now.

You want to get my attention? Be pro-human.

Somewhere a baby is crying because he is hungry and a mother is sobbing because she can’t feed her baby.

A father is breaking his back in the dark to make sure his family has a warm place to sleep.

An 18 year old is pulling the trigger to defend his country, ending someone else’s life.

Another soldier is still fighting demons left over from a war she came home from years ago.

A happy family is ripped apart because one of their family members wasn’t born here.

Someone right now can no longer afford their life-saving medication and is deciding to halve their doses, just to make it last a little bit longer.

A loving couple is refused service at a local business because of who they’re married to.

Someone’s grandmother dies at home, cold and alone. Her body isn’t found until her bills go unpaid.

A teenager is shivering in the cold because their parents don’t have room in their house or their hearts for their child.

A child has their 39th seizure of the day as his parents hold him and cry, a veteran eats another pill just to go back to sleep, a cancer patient is too weak to heal because they can’t eat though the nausea, and jails are overcrowded with generations of people already oppressed… Because the government is too busy trying to tax every blood-soaked dollar and won’t decriminalize cannabis.

You don’t have to do something to fix everything. But everyone can do something. Don’t let religion, politics, or society limit your love.

Love.

12 Likes

Well said, @OlyBoy !

5 Likes

Seems as if you are feeling overwhelmed and that you have no control. Are you doing all right bud? DM if you rather.

2 Likes

This needs to be posted everywhere. Very well thought out comment. Thank you. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Buuuuuut will smiths a real bitch for that reaction :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This makes me think of you now.

1 Like

Thanks for asking. I’m doing fine. I just have to take a break from social media and the sensationalism that tries to pass itself off from the news.

I’m taking a step back from the crap that doesn’t mean anything to me.

Coming to these forums, talking about growing and learning about growing is one of the ways I try to get some distance from all of the background noise.

7 Likes

Background noise, precisely. Don’t let wastefulness take up your mental real estate. It’s valuable space.

7 Likes

you are speaking the truth there my friend! peace!

3 Likes