I'm new! Let myself introduce.....myself

Hey Growmies,

I’m Bohnz (pronounced Bones spelling from German last name). I’ve smoked for more years than I haven’t unfortunately started at 12…now I’m 36. Recently started growing and it has taken over my life, but in a good way. Moved over a few ladies this morning to my current flowering tent (4x4, 2 405 CFM inlines for intake and exhaust(intake set about 30% of exhaust to create a negative pressure space something about cO2 and science things), 650w HLG Scorpion Diablo quantum board LED, promix HP mix, assortment of growbags and airpots). Various strains middle and middle back are Slushee F2 (icy mac x Poison Mimosa), front left and right are Gelato #43, back 2 left are WiFi/White Fire OG, front 2 are Alien Technology, and unknown, plant pretty much through flowering is a Cherry Skunk (Critical Skunk x Cherry West bx4).

Current veg tent a couple cherry skunk, a couple Winners Circle F2, a couple Strawberry West, then the solo cups are 1 mystery (biggest one), then 2 Trufflupugus and 1 Dirty Sugah from bleaf.

just popped these regs this morning Blood Orange Diamonds (african haze selection x Poison Mimosa F2) and Tiger Lights (Tiger Tail x NL2/88G1HP)

Current Gear: 4 4x4x8 tents (3 set up), SF2000, SF4000, HLG Scorpion Diablo, Bloom plus xp 2000, and a bestva that every part they advertised was a complete lie do not buy their products…after reporting them to Amazon the LEDS are now listed as Sam Sung…, Spider farmer 305cfm inline with carbon filter, ac infinity 105 cfm inline. GROVE BAGS FOR LIFE. If anybody can find better quality and amount for price then greenleaf nutrients suite I would pay you. Running promix HP soil mix amended by myco, fishbone meal, bone meal, blood meal, black soldier fly insect frass, volcanic rock dust, and of course a fuck ton of perlite.

I would like to run an eventual nursery here in Canada. Breeding my own strains, creating the best cuts, maintaining a hearty selection of foreign landraces. Who wants to sell bud anyway hahaha.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I have also become addicted to growing cannabis and I can’t even use it at the moment because I’m living in a 'sober community ’

I’ll be stockpiling for when I move out of here :joy:

10 Likes

Well please don’t beat yourself up too much…I’m 73 and have been smoking since I was 15, so you are a newbie lol.

Welcome! And enjoy.

Marty

12 Likes

Looks like you’re on it. I’ll be watching. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Hi Bohz

Welcome to GN community and what a great introduction. Looking forward to see you grow in the future. Nice lineup of strains.

8 Likes

One day I’ll stop being a madman and actually try to nail down the numbers for each strain individually but for now SO MANY FLAVOURS

9 Likes

Welcome Bones to our site any knowledge u need u will find here a great group of growers just doing our thing

5 Likes

Welcome, I’m not here much anymore…but I pop in every now and again. Can’t post on most threads, so just not much fun to just read and leave lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Hey Marty, let’s see if we can’t fix this first I’ve heard about it recently. Let’s call @chrisj in and see if he can fix it.

6 Likes

Hap…

Today it seems to be fixed. So far all the posts are coming up with the reply button. Most of the time though, I am unable to post as there is no reply button either in the thread or at the top or bottom.

I’ll keep checking in from time to time to see if it stays fixed.

Thanks and good to be able to post !

Marty

7 Likes

Hey Marty, yes we have been having this issue for sometime now. Please pm some example posts that you cannot post to and I promise to work it out.

@sssportsmfg

6 Likes

Welcome to this forum

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new here too. Your marijuana bushes are wonderful!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :v:t3:

3 Likes

Hi troops I’m new in here
I’m Chris

4 Likes

welcome :slight_smile: nice have you all with us

put up a grow we love to look at plants and flowers

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

Processing: IMG_1940.jpeg…