Improving Terpene profile

I am a few weeks away from harvesting my closet grow! I’ve noticed that my plants do not have an overwhelming dank smell. I was wondering, what I can do to improve that?

1 Like

Bloom booster ,let it ripen 100% and flush for the last week or two.u can use humic acids and bloom booster during flush .I still flush once w nothing but ro water at the end of the flush;)

2 Likes

And let it dry up for a few days before harvesting

1 Like

It can also depend on strain, northern lights for instance has a low oder

2 Likes

What bloom boosters do you like? I’m using Big Bud by advanced nutrients already, but I think that is more for bud weight than aroma and taste. Any opinions on Bud Factor X or Bud Candy?

1 Like

I’m just looking for best possible outcome. I’m working with random bag seeds on this grow, so it’s all about just doing the best I can this time.

1 Like

Trichome (and by association, terpene) levels are a factor of plant stress. The cannabinoids and terpenes are actually toxic to the plant itself, which is why they are stored externally, on the surface of the flowers and leaves. You can increase productivity with environmental, nutritional, or physical stresses.

1 Like

I think I heard that, but never really tried to use it to my advantage for some reason! Thanks for the input

1 Like

I used to use an. I may try the organic line again next crop. I prefer to use greenfuse bloom booster, it’s cheap super concentrate and it works well.as good as bio boost by canna for sure.

1 Like