In the planning stage

so I am reaching out for some knowledge and help . I am looking at building a new setup and this is the area I have to work with . the room will be at least 10ft wide and 20 long with 7 ft celling. I am thinking one veg and clone room and 2 bloom room on opposite 12 hr cycles . I am thinking of 1 month stager for the bloom rooms. having an issue trying to figure if its better to go sea of green or fill the rooms with 3 to 4 gal pots ? any suggestions will help me sort this confusion out.

1 Like

A difficult one but personally I would go SOG to spread the risk, bigger buds. Then my mind says bigger plants is less work. But your 7ft ceiling will limit the growth.

6 Likes

I would go no bigger than a 3 gal pot for a SOG, just my opinion, YMMV

4 Likes

what is your end goal? $$ or something amazing to smoke?

1 Like

That is alot of space your looking at about 200 square feet but I agree with @piper 5 gal maximum… This way you could have more plants and pick the best mothers to clone and keep going… After awhile you could theoretically have a room full of your best phenotypes… 7 ft isn’t anything to frown upon but with lights your actually looking at about 5 1/2 ft- 6ft… You could always supercrop if needed and use blue color spectrum to keep the stretching at ease a bit

4 Likes

I’d also go with a indica, with a large central cola with a huge SOG :wink:

4 Likes

the end goal is concentrates and RSO oil will be most of the crop . some to smoke but maybe only 20 percent

2 Likes

Destroying the beautiful buds lol JK… What extraction process are you going to use?

1 Like

first stage is a grain alcohol extractor . eventually hope to go to C02

3 Likes

Awesome for people’s health please don’t ever do butane implemented extraction… Can’t wait to see what you guys produce :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

I have been helping a couple family members with rso treatment and my cousins step dad who is in his 80 went from not being able to do any thing now he has energy he snow blows his walks gets out shopping its like I gave him 20 years of his life back . the best part was his wife who is a retired nurse . she went from that’s the devils lettuce to seeing the positive and how it was wrongly labeled . sorry if I don’t make cense some times or carry on . I am still recovering from a very bad concussion from December .

1 Like