Increasing Oxygen For Roots: Hydrogen Peroxide?

Is there an amount of hydrogen peroxide that won’t harm roots or beneficial bacteria/fungus that I could add to my plants feed to increase it’s oxygen content? I’m thinking 5 ml to 1/4 ml of 3% H2O2 per gallon might be a safe amount.
I already use air stones/water pumps.

4 Likes

I would recommend trying our product Oxine WT in your irrigation system.
2 ppm mixed into your reservoir tanks or injected into your waterlines will provide beneficial pathogen control in the water, will eliminate bio-film, which is a playground for many pathogens AND has been shown to oxygenate the root zone of your plants.
Please take a look at our website www.ksg-corp.com.
click applications / cannabis / testimonials and you will see a message and some great pictures from Farmer Dan. After only a few weeks of use, he informed me of great results and offered to provide pictures that we could share with other growers.
Oxine WT is EPA, FDA and USDA approved and OMRI certified organic.

Oxine WT is the most tested product of its kind in the industry as well as the most cost effective.

Surface cleaning;
Another benefit of our product is that besides being a great water treatment product, it can also be mixed to higher PPM levels and safely used as a surface disinfectant throughout your entire grow facility. Oxine WT is a NO-RINSE product…From plant table, plant containers, growing media to floors and walls, Oxine WT will do it all… with no residue and is non corrosive. applications can be applied with a standard hand pump sprayer, trigger squeeze spray bottle or a dip tank.

Oxine WT is also the most cost effective product of its kind… for general water treatment at 2 ppm your cost be less less than a penny per gallon.
For surface disinfecting at a 100 - 200 ppm solution rate, your costs will run around 50 cents per gallon.

if you have any questions, please let me know. if you are interested in purchasing, I can get you in contact with our distributor in your area.

Thank you,

Tom
Key Solutions Group.

4 Likes

I would recommend trying our product Oxine WT in your irrigation system.
2 ppm mixed into your reservoir tanks or injected into your waterlines will provide beneficial pathogen control in the water, will eliminate bio-film, which is a playground for many pathogens AND has been shown to oxygenate the root zone of your plants.
Please take a look at our website www.ksg-corp.com.
click applications / cannabis / testimonials and you will see a message and some great pictures from Farmer Dan. After only a few weeks of use, he informed me of great results and offered to provide pictures that we could share with other growers.
Oxine WT is EPA, FDA and USDA approved and OMRI certified organic.

Oxine WT is the most tested product of its kind in the industry as well as the most cost effective.

Surface cleaning;
Another benefit of our product is that besides being a great water treatment product, it can also be mixed to higher PPM levels and safely used as a surface disinfectant throughout your entire grow facility. Oxine WT is a NO-RINSE product…From plant table,
plant containers, growing media to floors and walls, Oxine WT will do it all… with no residue and is non corrosive. applications can be applied with a standard hand pump sprayer, trigger squeeze spray bottle or a dip tank.

Oxine WT is also the most cost effective product of its kind… for general water treatment at 2 ppm your cost be less less than a penny per gallon.
For surface disinfecting at a 100 - 200 ppm solution rate, your costs will run around 50 cents per gallon.

if you have any questions, please let me know. if you are interested in purchasing, I can get you in contact with our distributor in your area.

Thank you,

image002.jpg

Oxine Wy data sheet cannabis.pdf (2.66 MB)

oxine WT testamonial cannabis .pdf (811 KB)

reccomended application rate cannabis.pdf (740 KB)

4 Likes

Does Oxine WT effect beneficial microbial life?

2 Likes

Kindbud,
Oxine®WT is effective at very low doses in the control of waterborne pathogens.
At the recommended .25 ppm -2 ppm available chlorine dioxide, we have not experienced any issues with any adverse effects toward beneficial microbial nutrients.
Oxine®WT is also OMRI certified organic.

I hope this helps,

Thank you,
Tom

3 Likes

Is there a symptom that is causing you to believe you need more air to your roots? What medium are you in and how are you watering?

2 Likes