Industrial hemp

I am looking for a partner or an investor who wants to grow/farm industrial hemp in Malawi, Africa.
Interested? Talk to me let’s do this. For those of you who know Malawi, it has best soil for crops like tobacco and hemp.

5 Likes

welcome to the growers network… we are glad to watch you grow…

thats a pretty big venture. maybe some of these threads might help you find some folks.

these cats don’t post to often so it might be a stretch tryin to reach them. but it is a start.

also @chrisj would know. hell be on monday.

3 Likes

How much of an investment ? Africa - what is their present situation -legal or not ?

3 Likes

Interesting.

2 Likes

Not more than $500, and it legal. our government has given us licences.

1 Like

Let’s do it, it’s legal we have licences.

2 Likes

I don’t know you or anything let alone the marijuana thing ---- I’m to hand over (invest) $500.00 to some one I don’t even know ? I have a gold mine for sale by the way Can get a “hemp” permit,ect here in the US send me the $500.00 I’ll invest in a hemp farm - know many

1 Like

Africa is the wildwest of licenses now. Promise look into this very carefully, do your due diligence and make sure of everything, double check, triple check, before you hand over your money.

1 Like

I know people in Africa and it actually sounds partly legit, but part of it fails the stink test.
I’m told that Uganda is looking at possibly changing over to marijuana production for the whole of Africa thereby locking up the market. They are paying farmers to grow weed. But there are all kinds of restrictions on it, and a lot more that I just don’t know.

2 Likes

@Homey, funny enough I spoke to a journalist doing an article about drugs in Uganda and used a contact of mine in Lesotho as a sound board for questions and answers. Lesotho sounds like a growing legal market with some great intentions building local communities and a legal cannabis industry.

2 Likes

That’s what I hear. But I haven’t seen a prospectus, credit reports, Bonded persons…etc…
The market is legal, but really difficult to get into.

1 Like