Industrial led leader

Hey there!

We’re a little late to the game but we wanted to jump in this post real quick. We’re SpecGrade, a manufacturer producing high quality LED Lighting. We have recently launched a new brand for LED Grow Lights called OpticPAR Technology.

With a focus on our proprietary passive reliable thermal management system our innovatively engineered fixtures with OpticPAR Technology ensures low LED junction temperatures resulting in longer LED life and precision wavelength package while delivering superior uniformity and PPFD performance. This ultimately will deliver you the quickest return on investment while delivering you the highest yields.

In every SpecGrade LED grow light exists an unwavering focus on quality, innovation and reliability. We’d love to chat more with you as to how we can work together.

3 Likes

Hi Rick,

when did you start with horticulture lighting?

And just another question about your PPFD:

by the way it’s not µ/m2/s it should be µmol/m²/s! But much more interesting would be to know the size of the area you are referring to… :wink:

cheers

Christoph

2 Likes

Hi. Im still attempting to compare the LEDs. The growflux, black dog are very nice units. However I have also been given a few others from a partner to consider. So now i have more companies to compare and am desperate to figure this out. So the other units are the neopar, scynce, lumigrow and the hashcropter. How can I truly assess these units and the others to determine which will be the better performing light?

2 Likes

It will be hard to compare those based on specs.

Your head will be spinning.

You may end up in analysis-paralysis.

Instead, maybe you should consider testing 2 or 3 units for a grow cycle and compare what works best?

2 Likes