Information

I have a small 100 Acer’s in clewiston Florida and I was like should be ready and have everything I need to start both indoor and outdoor cultivation but I need a lot of insight I made sure to retain as much knowledge as I can I graduated from THC University Cincy Florida and hundreds of hours on YouTube but I have very little hands-on experience I have already started measuring out 10 acre plots and if you look up the soil that is in immokalee it’s a town in clewiston it is legendary 4 the quality of the soil and our well is 6.1 pH and if you dig down 12 to 15 in you will find plenty of red worms I should be going back up there next week to take couple of the plots that are 10 acres a piece and go ahead and till them up. I’m looking for someone that might be interested in cultivating on this piece of land as soon as the bill gets passed and I found a company where I can buy the materials to install the irrigation system myself 4 $589 in change per acre of land and the property that we will be closer dating on is very good place due to the fact that it is in the middle of nowhere.

5 Likes

Whats your thoughts on someone helping? Live on site or traveling? I want to live on a farm. I have 2 huskies and live in okc ok. I am from fla. I do want to return.

3 Likes

You and I want to do the same thing in this Industry and we have time to make Millions of Dollars. I love the Goal. I still have to learn about some things that I’m lacking in, it’s just that the cannabis industry, but I’m not tech savvy. I’m working on that aswell.

I am super geeky. I love tech. And I love growing anything. Plant life!

I am a remodeling contractor. I can build anything that I have specs to. I love to work. But it’s getting tiring the older I get. I want to be a farmer. Get my hands covered in dirt.

1 Like

Keep in mind that your as old as you WANT TO BE not the YEAR/DAY/MONTH. I love soil aswell. I think and have a few studies that tell you the difference between the ways to grow. Soil is #1. The Best.

4 Likes

I will answer your questions in the full privacy we have on the forum. Just let me know, so I Maybe able to give you some tips or advice.

Are you trying to tell me that if I have the knowledge of a idea you can make it?

Yes sir. No problem. If I don’t know how,I can always find the answer.

2 Likes

Autodidact is the way you and I can learn the best at the level of DR,PHD,MD,ND,DO,AND SO ON :heart: IT.