International Stoners Day: Happy 420 GN

Just want to wish the GN community a happy 420 and trust you will have an irie day and share a joint or two. Cheers to our team of moderators ( @Slym3r , @happilyretired , @PreyBird1 ), passing a joint to the left to thank you guys for keeping our forums flowing like a river.

Today I am hosting a party for 20 people at my place. We are having a shared pot potjie with our guests and even have a bud bar setup with a range of delicious cannabis products and services. What are your plans for today?

9 Likes

You Heard about the trans man who was arrested for smoking a bunch of weed and plucking his eyebrows?
They charged him with high tweezin’.

5 Likes

Our cannabis political party ( daggaparty.org.za ) running for 2024 national elections just posted your joke. Boooom.

6 Likes

Baha gotta poke fun where we can. Awesome bro.

4 Likes

I barely made 4:20 this morning.

I had like 5 seconds light it up! Too bad im working or id have 2x 4:20 celebrated

10 Likes

11 Likes

Happy 420 Everyone!
I woke up at 0400 to watch a rocket launch so I am all over it. Pretty sure I will be celebrating all damn day.
Cheers! (Yumboldt week 4)

10 Likes

Sale lasts until midnight for Dakine nutrients

7 Likes

Had a blast yesterday. Good food, space cakes, people, talks. Happy national drug testing day, 421. :joy:

9 Likes

Might as well blast of to something factual :100:

6 Likes