My name is Oliver Ledermann, and I’m a third year Horticulture and Business Management bachelor’s student at HAS University of Applied Sciences, in the Netherlands. I am currently looking to do an internship abroad as part of my study program related to cannabis cultivation, preferably working for a Cultivation Manager or Head Grower. I can begin the internship anywhere from February 11 to April 15, and work for a total period of 20 weeks.
I am willing to relocate for the time of the internship and take care of any related expenses, as well as any costs incurred in possible work permits and visa procedures.
Over the past five years, I’ve successfully assisted in indoor and outdoor cannabis operations. Using various plant production systems and strategies. During this time, I’ve performed the following tasks.
- Cloned, transplanted, watered, trimmed, and harvested.
- Monitored the plants for overall health.
- Executed a biological integrated pest management system.
- Applied corrective measures when needed regarding nutrition and climate control.
- Managed the nutrition and nutrient schedules for the propagation, vegetative and flowering stages.
- Managed the inventory.
- Performed water, nutrient and soil tests.
- Selected phenotypes that grew best under certain conditions.
- Performed preventative maintenance on growing equipment and test instruments.
I have attached my CV to this e-mail. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss this further. I know this is on short notice, but any help is welcome.
CV Oliver Ledermann.pdf (329.2 KB)