Interveinal reddening and rust spots

Here’s a pic hope it shows something

pics don’t pick much up but there’s small red streaks on veins on some leaves with small rusty patches with slight yellowing around them any suggestions?

3 Likes

Here’s one that’s worse off

2 Likes

Usually when I see purple stems it’s a calmag issue. What kind of medium do you use again? It’s early I haven’t had any coffee yet lol

1 Like

Pro mix I think I got the mag issue fixed think it had iron issues too but possibly calcium now

2 Likes

Maybe the soil is getting cold at noght

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking the rust spots are also

2 Likes

Have you checked the temperature at the root zone to see if that could be the problem

2 Likes

I’m stuck with general organics cal mag ATM not a super big fan

2 Likes

I need a battery for my thermometer:(

2 Likes

@tdubwilly @macgyver_stoner @myfriendis410

He is in promix. Do the spots look like iron def?

3 Likes

Magnesium Sulfate will have your iron micro nutrient in it with many other micro nutrients to complete the chain of food cannabis needs. I don’t know if you are supplementing any epsom salt but wouldn’t hurt to add a 1/2 teaspoon in the gallon and wait to see if those spots stop and are not on new growth. happy growin hoppie !

7 Likes

I personally think that’s the beginning of a calcium or phosphorous deficiency judging by the one that you labeled “worse off”

If you grew with bottled nutrients them I would have plenty of suggestions for you but I’m new to this organic stuff myself.
Let’s see if @organicgrower4m or @Ladithief got some ideas

Magnesium deficiencies usually have interveinal chlorosis associated with them. Chlorosis is just a fancy word for yellowing

6 Likes

I’m using general organics cal mag I’m running 100% organics ATM. Already treated for mag def and iron def I have separate products for both and zinc as well they all have similar functionality so I find it hard to separate them or isolate the def often

2 Likes

No interveinal yellowing just around spots

2 Likes

Exactly, which leads me to believe it’s something other than magnesium

3 Likes

Could be phosperous def there’s not much in the veg nutes I was using

2 Likes

Normally I run earth juice it’s a 5 part system

1 Like

I can’t help as I haven’t had a problem yet… I follow my water schedule mix teas appropriately and they just keep exploding… I think @Packee is so far ahead of as I realized today that I was mixing my fulvic acid 1/3 strength…lol… not anymore…

3 Likes

Does it look like this? this is calcium deficiency looking leaves.download

3 Likes

Not really

2 Likes