Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! Thanks @ShaneB for the call out. New to the forum, long time contributor to the growing community. Look forward to interacting with all the members and working to make growing more automated and efficient. While it is great to have more and more cultivators coming online and more states legalizing cannabis products every year; this drives the price per pound downward. Let us, @heainjectors, help you to optimize your grow to get your cost per pound down and your profit margins up. From boutique growers to those operating on a grand scale we have products to meet your needs.

4 Likes

Hi Jordan and welcome.

Is it just me? I’ve come across three Jordan’s now. You, Jordan the GN Community Manager, and one of our own DymaPac owners is Jordan.

5 Likes

Hey, can’t blame us that our mamas gave us a great name?! :rofl:

Gooooooooooooooooooood morning everyone!

Four days away at CannaCon and managed to survive! Saw the beauty (and some not beautiful) parts of Seattle, enjoyed some great company with friends and made a ton of great networking opportunities!

Enjoy your Monday, shake off that sleep and fire up that fresh pot of joe. It only gets better from here!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’d like to introduce some of our new members to the site this week! Let’s give a warm welcome to:

@cjchambe222
@kaysmithras
@simplicity
@powerpop
@gunner
@FunnyPharmColin
@matrombley
@Ajohnson
@Xopax
@cereslabs

Lots of new faces and opportunities to meet and network! Feel free to introduce yourselves and tell a bit about your story and what you’re here for!

Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the intro and invite, so glad to have found this network.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Don’t forget we have our Ask Me Anything with Jill Ellsworth with Willow Industries today at 11 am MST! You can find it here!

2 Likes

Happy Thursday Growers Network!

Good morning and welcome all of our new members!

@jodie.olson
@Hubbard
@scott.echols
@marc.beban
@420ServicesUS
@greenhealthassociate
@JillE
@jjabson
@TGRTherapeutics
@brokencoast
@oregonfarmacy
@mothersmedicine420
@jcachat

That’s a lot of new faces! Welcome to the site and feel free to introduce yourselves, say hello and tell a lit bit about yourself and your story if you would like!

If anyone needs help navigating the forum or simply a question on how to do something (or what is allowable, thank you to those that ask permission on what may be questionable posting :rofl: ) feel free to tag me @Jordan or send me a message and we’ll get you taken care of!

2 Likes

Hello. I’m new to the cannabis industry after many years working to commercialize tools for life science researchers. I’m doing product management at Steep Hill, an (THE) analytical testing lab for the industry. I’m having a great time so far - everything is so fresh, and looking forward to getting to know folks and trying to come up with great products and services to help growers, manufacturers, distributors, and dispensaries be successful. Feel free to reach out and introduce yourself.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Marc

3 Likes

Very nice to meet you Marc! Does Steep Hill have any thoughts on home analytical testing kits for growers? I’ve seen some handheld/desktop versions of units that will test out THC/CBD, are these remotely accurate or worth it in your opinion? I like to call them “better than nothing” units, because even if the testing is a bit subjective, it’s still better than nothing :rofl: Appreciate your response and consideration, nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Good morning and welcome everyone! Several new faces showed up overnight so let’s say hello and get to know one another!

@peter2
@foreverjust.jj
@greenthumbz1983
@Linchpin
@jerid420
@ifernando90
@spartan42069
@xaintz
@ssmitty91
@NateDakine420
@Deanna
@cthomas
@hydropothecary

We have some new members on the site that are specifically job seeking to look for employment in the industry!

We’re going to be implementing some new features that will help facilitate the process of those employers looking to make better and faster connections with qualified potential employees using Growers Network.

Looking forward to meeting all of the new members here and hope that we can help find qualified workers for those that are in need!

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Awesome to be here.

3 Likes

Job Seekers…

If anyone that is looking for a job has an insurance licensed I would like to speak with you. 420 Friendly Insurance wants to put boots on the ground in all Recreational States. If you know of anyone that is P&C insurance licensed and wants to get into the Cannabis insurance business, please have them call me directly at 517-381-9909.

thanks,

Larry

4 Likes

Hi, I am interested. I have a cannabis retail in Nome, Alaska and will be looking for child resistant, resealable mylar with clear side. labels will be 3x4 inch. Please send me a catalouge to Gudlief Organization
C/O Robin Thomas
PO BOX 397
Nome, ALaska 99762

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

@Jordan, @peter2
@foreverjust.jj
@greenthumbz1983
@Linchpin
@jerid420
@ifernando90
@spartan42069
@xaintz

Welcome all. This is an awesome network. There are so many smart people willing to help. Enjoy!

3 Likes

@ssmitty91
@NateDakine420
@Deanna
@cthomas
@hydropothecary
Welcome, this is an awesome place.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

My names Sean and I’ve actually been living in Ohio for the last 3 years(family) after living in Oregon for 5 years and being a medical grower on a pretty large scale.

To keep things short after moving back to Ohio and realizing how backwards (and slow) things are here I’m really looking to get back into the cannabis business, medical or recreational. I have experience in everything from cloning all the way through solventless extracts. Im willing to relocate wherever for the right opportunity! Ideally I could find an assistant Head grower job or potentially even a head grower for the right farm!

4 Likes

Hi @gudyul and welcome.

We have electronic catalogs (links below). Let me know if you have questions. We have a lot of customization options as well as standard packs.

Here’s a form for helping to fill out a custom order. It’s not an “order form,” but just a conversation starter so we know what you are looking for.

This is a short video of how the packages seal.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I am pleased to be a part of this community. I cannot wait to figure out
all of the avenues this site has to communicate with people in the
industry. I am in the Nutrient and grow media side of things as I work for
Dakine 420 Nitro Nutrients. If anyone has any questions for me I would love
to answer them.

Have a great Monday everyone.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, My Name is Eric Kerker, I am the Director of Sales and Operations at Luminous Planet. We are an equipment sourcing and branding company specifically in the Hydroponic Channel. Our founder Shawn Brisette has been in the industry for more than 20 years and has applied his background in growing directly to delivering products into the channel that have provided some amazing innovative products.

One of our more recent product releases, click here.

We have a few different brands that have been now been growing rapidly in the market for a while, please let us know if you have any questions!

Company site: www.luminousplanetltd.com

3 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

Was down and out yesterday, kids started a new daycare and it’s like a germ factory in that place (and guess who gave them to dad?!) Feeling like a champion today though!

Happy Tuesday!

Let’s welcome in our new members!

@HydroLogic
@lschmetterling
@blain.hieb
@gerrytissenbaum
@josho
@Vince
@wildwaynez
@itsaidanaarons
@daryll.gomas
@alex_m
@mp3smith

Hey good morning Eric! Very nice to meet you and welcome to the community! Those are definitely some familiar brands, we’ll have to introduce you to our @mastergrowers on the site and see if anyone would like to know more about them!

Have a great morning everyone!

3 Likes