Introduce yourself!

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

2 Likes

Hey Bro, It looks like Brendan is getting you hooked up!

2 Likes

ABOUT PRO MAX GROW
With 34 years in the lighting industry the owners of Pro MAX Grow LED Horticulture Lighting understand the value of efficiency, power, color and durability. The Pro MAX Grow line of horticultural LED grow lights were designed by cultivators and electrical engineers based on the principles developed by NASA to grow plants in space. Pro MAX Grow horticultural LED lights utilize proprietary technology to produce a full spectrum of white light technology for superior vegetation and flowering growth. Pro MAX Grow’s commitment to sustainability is demonstrated in every step of engineering, design and manufacturing of the Pro MAX Grow full spectrum, low wattage, low heat line of horticulture LED lighting.

Check out our website for more information, or Click Here to Order!

https://twitter.com/promaxgrow

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pro-max-grow-807716116?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

https://massroots.com/user/promaxgrow

Contact @JeffProMaxLED anytime for more info, and dont forget to mention you found him on GNET!

2 Likes

Hello, I am Riley Parrault, Outside Sales Rep for ECS Arizona. Our company is an L.E.D. automation provider, geared toward saving energy, time, and money for our customers. We are currently developing innovative new lighting and automation technology for the horticulture industry. We will be offering growers to participate in beta testing for our systems in the near future.These energy efficient systems will produce effectively at a lower cost than the current systems most commonly used. We sincerely look forward to working with all of you in the Growers Network and are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing industry.

3 Likes

Very nice to meet you Riley, that sounds really exciting about the energy efficient systems! We’re seeing a big trend in that direction already for lighting systems, would be very interested in knowing more!

1 Like

Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone! Just a friendly reminder, we have an Ask Me Anything, or AMA, today at 11 AM with Gershom Spengler @gershom.spengler with the National Cannabis Risk Management Association today (long name, amazing results lol!) I’ve been chatting with Charlie Hunter @charlie.hunter with NCRMA now for a few months and got to know their organization a bit; they have some great services and offerings towards insurance and risk management, so if you’re in business or even thinking of starting a business, it’s a great resource to tap into with your questions! So we hope we see you there!

Here’s the link to where the AMA is taking place! See you at 11 am MST!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Rebecca Knight with BIOS Lighting (https://bioslighting.com/icarus-overview/). I’m the Technical Marketing Director, however, my background is engineering and plant biology. I was a chemical/process engineer for 4 years in semiconductors, did my masters in biomass/biofuels, then switched into plant biology for my PhD where I studied gene expression changes and terpenoid biochemistry in response to wavelength and environmental stimuli. My interest has always been finding more efficient and sustainable ways to produce valuable compounds. I am very nerdy but I love teaching science and working with people… so here I am, in a dream job where my love of LEDs and innovation mixes with photobiology, energy efficiency, and compassionate care. I am always eager to discuss light, photons, photochemistry, etc. Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself, I look forward to getting to know you all and learning together.

4 Likes

Welcome @rknight, we are eager to hear more about your technology!

2 Likes

Hi I’m Cynthia (Cyndi) Finkenbinder, I’m a CPA in Colorado but have clients in 26 states and 4 countries. I love working with those in the Cannabis industry because you understand what is at stake when you don’t have your documentation making my job so much easier.

I’m married and have 2 adult children who are both married and 2 amazing granddaughters along with 2 dogs , 2 granddogs and 2 grandcats. I love to knit, bake and read and recently took up baking with cannabis which I’m still learning what works best.

I look forward to learning for all of you.

Cyndi Finkenbinder, CPA
www.alphaomega-acct.biz

3 Likes

@AlphaOmegaAccounting
Hello Cyndi, welcome to the community! How is tax season coming along for you?

1 Like

Good morning and happy Monday Growers Network!

Hope the morning is finding or has found everyone well in the world and make it a great day!

1 Like

Hi Everybody !

I am Elise , a new member of the growers network community. Our company, Flexible Pack, is producing tags and Labels, and would be interested to work on the “certified safety labeling” matters.
We also manufacture pouches, shrink sleeves and containers for your product !

Do not hesitate to contact me for any question ! And have a great day !

Elise

4 Likes

Good morning Elise and glad you made it here! :grinning:

Do you offer any odor-absorbing bags with your company?

2 Likes

Hi, We do not offer odor absorbing bags by itself, but we provide plastic pouches which are sealed, so the odors are contained that way.
Is there a specific need you would have on this ?

3 Likes

Even in legal states, you can get in your vehicle after a (completely legal) cannabis purchase and depending on the packaging, your cars going to smell like ganja. That’s not always desirable (even though it’s a pleasant smell.) There are dispensaries in Colorado Springs, for example, that package their flower in bags that could for all intents and purposes be called “a ziplock baggy,” which hardly is containing the smell.

There’s also a HUGE market of home growers that like products like “stink sacks;” what they put in those baggies and do with them afterwards is their business but there is absolutely a market for that type of product for end consumers as well.

2 Likes

Hi Jordan,

I have double check with our team on this issue. We do use a High Barrier film and we also have Tear Resistant options as well. It does adequately contain the scent and would need to be Heat Sealed to make the packaging tamper proof.

Hope that helps !

4 Likes

Hey everyone. My name is Justin Strickland and im a young passionate horticulturalist.
Im looking to connect with independent growers, greenhouse ownwers, and hiring companies in Ottawa.
In the meantime im glad to be a part of this community sharing knowledge to make the best mrdicine available to those who need to@

6 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Karen :wave:

I’m new to growers network and stoked to be here! I’m the marketing manager at Trym (pronounced ‘trim’) a startup developing energy management software for indoor growers. As a long time cannabis lover and advocate for it’s therapeutic effects I’m thrilled for the opportunity to work in the industry. I love music, dogs and anything outdoors or in the ocean. I’m a San Diego native now living in the Bay Area with my husband, son and dog. I’d love to connect with people in the network - don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to talk cannabis, marketing, our product, or dogs :smile:

Here’s our website if you want to check us out…

5 Likes

Welcome @justinstrickland2010!

For everybody who doesn’t know, Justin helped me with this article.

@Karen-TRYM said:

Hey everyone, I’m Karen :wave:

I’m new to growers network and stoked to be here! I’m the marketing manager at Trym (pronounced ‘trim’) a startup developing energy management software for indoor growers. As a long time cannabis lover and advocate for it’s therapeutic effects I’m thrilled for the opportunity to work in the industry. I love music, dogs and anything outdoors or in the ocean. I’m a San Diego native now living in the Bay Area with my husband, son and dog. I’d love to connect with people in the network - don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to talk cannabis, marketing, our product, or dogs :smile:[/quote]

Welcome @Karen-TRYM! I love the tech behind Trym’s optimization!

6 Likes

Hey Hunter ive been thinking about writing an article about Cannabis in Canada and mainly the legalization of marijuana recreationally in Ontario in July.

Theres alot of worries about the government entirely controlling all production and sales of marijuana and i think its important for the experienced and larger marijuana producing facilities to use their power to keep marijuana legal or decriminalized for production and sales of those outside of government run operations.

Otherwise there could be alot of experienced master greenthumbs in jail. Ontario will allow a single person possesion of an ounce and grow up to 4 plant but People caught producing or selling large amounts of marijuana can still face jail time and the penalties may get worse as an attempt by the government to fully control the weed game.

I really hope this doesnt happen and i dont want people like me or other growers in my privince to worry more then we already do about our plants.

Let me know if you want a draft for an article.

Thanks Hunter and thanks for the intro!

Justin Strickland

5 Likes