Introduce yourself!

Hello,

My name is Gene and I’m in Northern California running a medical cannabis organization that specializes in CBD. We’ve been working with patients that have all types of ailments from cancer to Parkinson’s including children and pets with seizures disorders. THC is necessary with CBD for over 90% of the equation for synergistic healing.

8 Likes

@grassvalleyhw welcome to Growers Network Gene! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do you like about that system? What do you not like?

ddv

PS~ I’m not here trying to sell TraceWeed (unless you are interested in making a switch)

2 Likes

Hi,
I am a retail store owner (13 months) former grower, 40 plus years in retail. I wonder how you are making it, my perception for growing success in this environment is to grow a to b+ flower or volume and make something else out of it. The market is flooded with b quality and below that we are having a hard time selling as well. Thank you for all your hard work, looking forward to making friends and sharing.
All the best,
Pat Waters

4 Likes

Hello,
My name is Miriam (my biz partner, Ruth) we own Buzzbasketz.com
Based in Toronto we deliver gourmet cannabis infused products elegantly arranged in gift baskets. Plus we’ve exclusively made a terpene infused candle to enhance your blissful experience. Also loot bags for your adult parties with cannabis items.
Always exploring the community and thrilled to find all of you!

6 Likes

Welcome @PatWaters and @buzzbasketz!

That basket looks great - you should post some of your creations in this topic around packaging to show them off: Show off your cannabis packaging - 2017/2018

2 Likes

Will do! thx for all your help Nic.

2 Likes

Hello - My name is Emily. I am the Sales and Marketing Manager at Nanolux Technology, Inc.

5 Likes

@Emily welcome to Growers Network!

1 Like

Hello. I’m the creator of Red Bee Seed Company and have been growing marihuana for about 30 years now. I’m from the U.S.; born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I currently live in Colorado but am looking for a more comfortable location for operation. I read a lot and write much less, although I am also seeking to change that. I have worked professionally as a cook and an artist. I see everything as an art and I very much believe in the mind principles of Napoleon Hill and the like. I’ve stumbled a time or two in my effort to do more than what I’ve done in the past, but I’m still pushing on. Dreams are the foundations upon which expansive realities can be built.

10 Likes

@redbeeseeds welcome to Growers Network! We have several members from Colorado. Where are you looking to relocate? I’m sure some members can recommend great locations based upon what you are looking to do.

2 Likes

@nick Too early to say, honestly. I’d much rather not openly discuss my intentions either. I’m willing to say that I make and study marihuana seeds.

4 Likes

Welcome @redbeeseeds! It’s good to see a horticulturalist such as yourself with us.

4 Likes

@Hunter thanks for having me.

5 Likes

Hi!

My name is Christian and I’m the founder of National Grow Processors. We have developed a machine assisted trimming service using an advanced, hi capacity, industrial machine which is hand built in the USA. Many unique features include a UV/Ozone sanitizing system to prevent any cross contamination of powdery mold or mildew. NO LOUD vacuum, very safe to operate and very gentle on the material. Kief sifter/tray to separate from trim… We can process up to 60+ pounds per 8 hour shift. More information www.natgrowpro.com.

10 Likes

@Natgrowpro welcome to Growers Network, Christian.

Here is a trimming topic that could benefit from your knowledge: Trimming - wet or dry?

3 Likes

Fellow Missourian! Good to see so many midwesterners getting involved in the industry, even if we can’t in our home states!

4 Likes

Hello,
I am a solo operation in Monitor Washington with a tier 1 producer/processor license. Indoor only. Company is American Best Supply, LLC. Currently In the Back Door, Wenatchee, Wa. and Star International Retail, Seattle, WA.
I also paint for my brother to help with cost of starting business. 12,000 hours in four years. No days off yet this year. I started off with Aeroponics with some really good harvests. With several failed harvest i recently switched to Autopots. So far everything looking good. Just started flushing first autopot system. Will average 16 plants a week. 3-5 weeks veg. 8 weeks flower. 200 sq ft veg/clone space. 400 sq ft of flower. 8 systems in flower. Sunshine #4 mix doing way better than coco using half nutrients. Some in Coco and some using General Hydroponics. Will post some pics soon. When I have spare time I will go snowboarding and golfing again.
Thank you for allowing me to join group.
Hope you are all well:)

10 Likes

@caseygrayv welcome to Growers Network! I’m interested in hearing more about your set up. You are welcome to share more info on this topic: What's your setup?

3 Likes

Hello @shansen, let’s have a conversation about our mutual interests in providing software for the industry!
We provide a very beloved LIMS and we’re ‘baking’ a new ERP for labroatory consumables…

3 Likes