Introduce yourself!

@Hunter thanks for having me.

5 Likes

Hi!

My name is Christian and I’m the founder of National Grow Processors. We have developed a machine assisted trimming service using an advanced, hi capacity, industrial machine which is hand built in the USA. Many unique features include a UV/Ozone sanitizing system to prevent any cross contamination of powdery mold or mildew. NO LOUD vacuum, very safe to operate and very gentle on the material. Kief sifter/tray to separate from trim… We can process up to 60+ pounds per 8 hour shift. More information www.natgrowpro.com.

10 Likes

@Natgrowpro welcome to Growers Network, Christian.

Here is a trimming topic that could benefit from your knowledge: Trimming - wet or dry?

3 Likes

Fellow Missourian! Good to see so many midwesterners getting involved in the industry, even if we can’t in our home states!

4 Likes

Hello,
I am a solo operation in Monitor Washington with a tier 1 producer/processor license. Indoor only. Company is American Best Supply, LLC. Currently In the Back Door, Wenatchee, Wa. and Star International Retail, Seattle, WA.
I also paint for my brother to help with cost of starting business. 12,000 hours in four years. No days off yet this year. I started off with Aeroponics with some really good harvests. With several failed harvest i recently switched to Autopots. So far everything looking good. Just started flushing first autopot system. Will average 16 plants a week. 3-5 weeks veg. 8 weeks flower. 200 sq ft veg/clone space. 400 sq ft of flower. 8 systems in flower. Sunshine #4 mix doing way better than coco using half nutrients. Some in Coco and some using General Hydroponics. Will post some pics soon. When I have spare time I will go snowboarding and golfing again.
Thank you for allowing me to join group.
Hope you are all well:)

10 Likes

@caseygrayv welcome to Growers Network! I’m interested in hearing more about your set up. You are welcome to share more info on this topic: What's your setup?

3 Likes

Hello @shansen, let’s have a conversation about our mutual interests in providing software for the industry!
We provide a very beloved LIMS and we’re ‘baking’ a new ERP for labroatory consumables…

3 Likes

Hello!! I’m Kathy a registered nurse, graduate student in family nurse practitioner school, active member of the American Cannabis Nurses Association and caregiver here in Maine. I became interested in the medical benefits of cannabis when my husband was cultivating at a large indoor facility. He would tell me stories of different patients having amazing benefits with different strains and profiles. I started to do my due diligence on the topic and have now made the endocannabinoid system and cannabis therapeutics my nursing specialty!
I love hearing what unique profiles cultivators are able to grow and what methods they use to do so.
I have some wild ideas related to research and how cultivators and healthcare professionals can work together to create disease specific strains. While doing this hopefully we can work out a way to help with the strain name dilemma.

8 Likes

@Taima welcome to Growers Network! Our community always welcomes wild ideas related to research. Feel free to share the research you are currently working on.

Here is a relevant topic about cultivating disease specific cannabis: How Israel Plans to Get Into the $50 Billion Medical Marijuana Market

3 Likes

Thank you Nick!
Where would be best place to discuss research ideas?

4 Likes

@Taima you can create a new topic in the growing category, if the research is related to cultivation. Let me know if you would like some help creating a new topic.

2 Likes

Shit me…You can read the original post for a summary of my situation. Born in Alaska and been around. I’m a stay at home dad who does remote and on site IT. I run a multi platform but PC centric gaming community. And, I just opened a delivery only dispensary because the temp job I got was doing it wrong. Currently in bay area California.

Dispensary: 421 Delivery and 421 Genetics
Gaming community: Ragnarok Galaxy
IT: Stable Computer Solutions

PS: Yep, super nerd

10 Likes

Welcome @lidren - glad to have another nerd joining up :slight_smile: What’s your favorite game at the moment? I’m in the middle of playing The Witness, which is a great puzzle game.

3 Likes

Super Dad!

3 Likes

Kenshi at the moment. I rather have a library I switch around according to mood.

5 Likes

Hi Dan! @smokeys420 Just curious, what soil are you using? I have a company in Erie, CO making OMRI listed coco blends designed for cannabis. Would you be interested in checking it out?

Cocorado.susie@gmail.com
Susie : 7203646536

Instagram.com/cocoradosoil

5 Likes

I’m new to the cannabis industry and excited to have the opportunity to learn from those who have been working in the industry as growers, makers, marketers, etc. I have training in horticulture, botany, and plant ecology. I spent most of my career working on plant-microbial interactions, learning about mutualistic microbiota in and around the plant to make agriculture more sustainable. In my spare time I do photography and volunteer work.

8 Likes

@c.hamilton welcome to Growers Network! Can you tell us more about your grow operation? We have a lot of Arizona growers in our community.

3 Likes

Welcome C!

We’ve had some interesting discussion regarding fungal networks, gamma radiation, ozone, uv, etc. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Also, what are your thoughts about #glyphosateisvital ?

Joe

6 Likes

Thank you for the invitation to the group. My law practice, E. Wicker Law Office, is located in San Diego, CA. I have been a member of the CA Bar since 1980 and have broad criminal law and litigation experience. Since 2012 the main focus of my law practice has been working with medical marijuana businesses. I have formed many marijuana businesses throughout the State of CA. I work with local governments to obtain permits for your marijuana business.

I am also active with the NORML Legal Committee and work to expand the scope of legalization in the community.

Your inquires are welcome. edward@ewickerlaw.com

7 Likes