Introduce yourself!

I have heard that the state of Michigan will be requiring this or something similar. I’m not sure if they will be supplying the RFID chips or readers. Might be needing your sevices.
Is there a website where I can get more information ?
Thanks
David

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Jordan (or my better known online cannabis moniker “Son of Hobbes” or “Sonny Hobbes”) and I’m the Business Development Manager and Co-owner of the Autoflower Network (www.autoflower.net), the largest online community resource available in the world for information on and the cultivation of autoflowering cannabis!

We have a very close tight knit community of over 25,000 registered members that focuses on the home/hobbyist and small scale grower for cultivating autoflowers within those typical confines. Our primary user area demographic is around 70-75% North American based with the rest falling within European countries and our typical age demographic is around 24-36 year olds.

In addition to autoflower specific cultivation information, AFN provides a digital marketing platform to cultivation product based vendors to showcase their products through product performance testing, giving what we consider a no sugar coat, no B.S. experience of what a typical consumer what would go through in purchasing a vendor product used for cultivating autoflowers by having vendor donated products put into the hands of experienced, trusted community growers and showing their fellow peer and community members how the product shows up on the doorstep all the way through to harvest. We have over 40+ vendors that actively test with our program to date in the past 2 years and an evolving and progressive process.

I was graciously invited here to check out this online community by @nick to check out the ebb and flow of how things work here and potentially even offer some professional help based on my online community experience.

I actually see MANY familiar faces and businesses here, some of which I do business with already (hey guys!)

My goal here is the goal I have everywhere and that is to provide good, accurate information to growers that is generally accepted to be true and backed by as much evidence as we can provide to them. I truly believe an educated consumer is a willing and capable consumer and I want to help people achieve that level of comfort no matter what their skill level.

Thank you for having me here and I look forward to contributing what I can to help empower this community!

8 Likes

Welcome @Jordan! Glad to have you on board.

3 Likes

Hi David,
Yes indeed, Michigan awarded the compliance piece to METRC. Read more here:

Lodestone helps large scale cultivators leverage the required tags on the
plants.
Our link to our site is in my signature block. Would you like to chat this
week on your needs?

Carpe diem,

Jocko
Jocko Feehan
Sales Director
Lodestone Data Technologies
http://t.sidekickopen04.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lM8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5X-FdSD1CW4WzM7R4WJ49zV1GLBj5VW1R4103?t=https%3A%2F%2Flodestonedata.com%2F&si=7000000000187914&pi=e11faf06-6d06-4963-c1e3-4a367471a01e
760.212.2276 | jocko@lodestonedata.com

3 Likes

Fast Onset/Offset & Strain Specific Liquid Cannabis

My name is Paul Marcellino and I am the Chief Operating Officer of a biotech company that I cofounded called Infusion Biosciences.

We have recently established our first partnership arrangement in Washington State with a tier 3 producer/processor. Through this relationship we will be processing, producing and selling our various novel products for the cannabis market in WA utilizing our proprietary phyto-recovery technology.

The agreement that we have meticulously put in place in WA will now act as a framework for Infusion to establish similar relationships with growers across the US, Canada as well as various countries international. I would like to personally invite mid to large size growers who are interested in starting a dialogue to implement our process at their production/processing sites to reach out to me.

Our company can install a turn-key setup at your licensed facility on a first come first serve basis, giving our partners significant advantage over other companies in the cannabis space. If you are even considering getting into extraction, please contact me before you do so I explain all the advantages our biotech process has over traditional extraction techniques such as CO2 and Butane.

Our CEO & Chief Science Officer has over 35 years of experience in research and development positions at biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. He was awarded a Ph.D. in biochemistry from Princeton University in the early ‘70’s at the age of only 23 and is a former faculty member at the National Cancer Institute and the Scripps Research Institute.

We have created the first controlled-dose, liquid cannabis recovery method available in both water and oil forms which will serve as the base ingredients for the next generation of disruptive medicinal and recreational cannabis products. Characteristics of our products include fast onset (5 minutes or less), and optional short (90 minutes) or extended (4-6 hours) offset and for the first time, deliver truly strain specific effects.

I’m looking forward to starting a conversation with you. In the meantime checkout our website:

To YOUR Success!
Paul Marcellino!

5 Likes

Hi Paul, welcome to Growers Network!

I will be looking forward to reading your posts, and gaining more knowledge about phyto-recovery and your bio-tech processes. You may post your social media accounts here, we will be sure to give you a follow. Happy networking!

Strength in numbers,

Roxanne

3 Likes

Hi Jordan, good to see you!

3 Likes

You as well Tony! Very cool place here brother; a lot of good networking going on here!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am @devin.cooley with SunTrac. I have been in the renewable energy industry, specifically renewable air conditioning, for 6 years. Our company is located in Tempe, Arizona and we make all of our products here in the US.

We manufacture a hybrid climate system, which in short is a solar thermal panel that tracks the sun and collects heat energy. This 4’ x 8’ panel is integrated with traditional HVAC units, and can lower the electrical usage by 25-40%, by offsetting electrical compression with solar absorption. With federal tax incentives, which growers can take as Cost of Goods, our system pays for itself in 3 years or less, and the entire HVAC and SunTrac bundle generally pays for itself in 7 years or less! That’s right, your whole HVAC could pay for itself! We know that indoor growing requires a heavy demand for air conditioning, and we are here to help you be green while going green!

SunTrac (www.SunTracUSA.com) is a easy and simple way to increase energy efficiency without exorbitant investment, roof space or maintenance. If you guys have any questions or want to learn more, we are happy to answer any questions!

Happy holidays everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome @devin.cooley! Anything that can reduce the electrical costs of grows is a good thing IMO. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Devin, it is great to have you and SunTrac on Growers Network. I will be looking forward to reading your posts and learning more about hybrid climate systems.

-Roxanne

3 Likes

hello DutchPassionTony my name is Jim Strassburg I am a licensed grower in Ketchikan Alaska I grow in both greenhouses and indoors The climate here is much like the netherlands cool summers wet most months summer changes to winter to fast for regular strains to finish The market here demands high THC products and is fickle Legalization has spawned many connoiseurs I am convinced that auto flower is the way of the future I am interested in working with others to prove this point, any help you could give me will be appreciated My main interest is in strains that are high THC and commercially viable Perhaps we could work together

4 Likes

Hi @jimstrassburg, you live in Ketchikan? I spent about 10 summers in southeast AK, 4 of those in Ketchikan. Such a neat town, hope you share some pictures someday :slight_smile: so I can venture through memory lane.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,

I’m @julia and work for Green Leaf Lab ( Green Leaf Lab ) out in Portland, Oregon. I’m their newest addition to the admin team over here, but after three months on the job I feel pretty comfortable talking about and helping with testing, compliance, or sampling here in Oregon state. Our lab can provide compliance testing for licensed producers, processors, and wholesalers. We also provide testing to medical producers and processors, along with anything grown or created for adult/personal use. Research and Development testing is another option we provide to licensed, medical and adult use clients.

Aside from my time with Green Leaf Lab I’ve also worked for dispensaries with bud-tending & social media. I’ve been employed on farms as a production worker, and also as a freelance artist who may supply cannabis related art from time to time.

:heartbeat:

6 Likes

Welcome @julia! It’s awesome to speak to laboratories about their methods. Let me know if there’s anybody you’d like me to connect you to.

4 Likes

Hello all!
My name is Lauren and I am with True Liberty® Bags based out of Windsor, California. Many of you may already be familiar with our Chicken, Turkey, and Goose bags. In response to feedback from cultivators and processors, we recently released a new Commercial Line consisting of larger sizes-all the way up to 55 Gallon Drum Liners! I am looking forward to getting to know you all and am always open to suggestions. Happy Holidays to the entire Growers Network community!!
:star2::raised_hands::star2:

6 Likes

Welcome @TrueLibertyBags! What do you find are the most popular bags?

4 Likes

Happy almost Winter Solstice!.. I’m Daphne Brogdon. I am the marketing manager for Micro Grow. We are legacy company, more than 40 years, creating all kind of environmental controls for greenhouses. This is business is new to me and I’m very much enjoying learning about it particularly the GreenRush, which is a fast growing segment of our business.

My back ground is in broadcasting… I had a show on Food Network, “Daphne Dishes”, I still work part time in radio. I’m a mom and created a couple of successful mom vlogs before you tube took over the space. I helped my chef husband Mark Peel open and operate restaurants in Los Angeles. Everything from marketing to testing recipes. I’d say my chief job here is to connect new growers to our company. The message essentially being, go with someone who has been there, knows it. The company was founded by my cousin Tom Piini. He is an OG in greenhouse biz. Created one of the first ever computer based greenhouse controls. I live in LA. xo

6 Likes

Hi Hunter!

I would say our most popular size lately has been the Goose Bag which is 18"x24" giving an extra 4 inches of tie-off material in comparison to our 18"x20" Turkey Bag. They also perfectly line a 5 gallon bucket.

There has been a lot of interest from large and small scale cultivators in our new Commercial Line as well.

Thank you for the interest. I love answering questions :blush:

8 Likes

Hey everyone! My name’s Travis I just started with Growers Network and I have been exploring the cannibals culture for the past 10 years. I look forward to joining the community and getting to know you all a bit more in the future. Have a great day!

6 Likes