Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! It’s great to be here & EZ-CLONE is excited to be apart of such an elite network of professionals. My name is Shane Banning, I manage Customer Relations and Digital Marketing (Social Media), for EZ-CLONE, here in Sacramento, CA.

EZ-CLONE Enterprises Inc. was established in 2000 by Billy Blackburn and Brad Mickelsen. These Gentlemen have been Horticulture Growers for over two decades now. EZ-CLONE is honored to be one of the top, A-List brands in the Hydroponic and Indoor Gardening Industry. We understand the demand for superior products and can thoroughly fulfill any Plant Cloning and Propagation needs.

EZ-CLONES’ goal has been to focus specifically on simplifying the plant cloning process, using the art of Aeroponics, while creating a high integrity product that works “for you” and guarantees results. We pride ourselves on having becoming the utmost authority on Horticultural Aeroponic Cloning.

Our many years of expertise and top notch customer service has garnered us great respect and solidified an exemplary reputation throughout the rapidly expanding Hydroponic Industry, which we are very proud of!

Pioneering the “Cloning Machine Niche”, EZ-CLONE has become the Industry Leader, winning growers’ praise and multiple industry accolades, including “Best Aeroponic Cloning Machine” and “Best New Horticulture Product”.

EZ-CLONE can proudly say that we have maintained a less than 1% return rate. Our products are made with the strictest standards, highest quality parts available and are assembled and packaged right here in the USA. Our Systems also come with a Lifetime Warranty.

We are always here to help and educate, we look forward to building relationships and expanding the industry knowledge on plant cloning and other aspects of cultivation. Great to meet you all, hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

4 Likes

@Nate and I had a fantastic dinner and drinks with Billy in Newport Beach with @Adrian from Biobizz and @tim1 from Plant-Success after the Hydrofarm buying show in 2017. Looking forward to seeing you thrive this year Billy, @ShaneB and the rest of the EZ-Clone team!

3 Likes

Welcome Clancy!

Have you done any research on the effects of neem/seed oils (in the nutrient mix) on aroma? Seems to minimize the gasoline effect.

3 Likes

Thanks Jordan, great to be here!

My company Willow offers a turnkey solution to decontaminate yeast and mold, using Ozone. Safe for your flower, lethal for the contaminants!

Happy to answer any questions and be a resource!

josh@willowindustries.com

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

First pot of coffee is on and I think it’s time for a round of bacon and toast!

How’s everyone’s day starting off?

2 Likes

Exciting announcements -and- it’s Friday!

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

I’d like to welcome our new members to the site!

@nikki1
@bruce1
@suehiko
@breezetrees502
@Joella_HGS
@billy
@MAJ
@cannabisnationinc

Feel free to stop in here and sell hello to everyone! If you need any help with anything you can tag my name @Jordan or send me a private message!

We’re excited to announce our new Performance Testing section is live and starting to kick off with a product performance test by Harvest Gold Silica (@Joella_HGS) and following soon, Integra by Desiccare (@Integra)!

Come check out master grower @Growernick as he tests out the new Harvest Gold Silica sand product and see first hand how it performs and stacks up in the hands of an experienced grower!

Awesome and innovative things are coming to Growers Network; excited to see this launch!

4 Likes

Thanks @nick we appreciate that, same to you!!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone.

I’m in network less than 24 hours, and I’m already impressed by you all!

Cannabis touches on so many aspects of life that are crucial to meaning, culture, politics, ethics, and joy. But more on all that later.

I am an entrepreneur just coming into the cannabis space.

I have had the good fortune to have worked in various related industries.

I lived at Green Gulch Zen center for two years studying Zen and practicing meditation. For the two years at Green Gulch, I worked on the 8-acre farm, which led me to work in small-scale organic farming for 6 years.

After agriculture, I graduated from Columbia Law School in 2007, and I had a brief career as a corporate tax attorney in NYC.

Since 2009, I have lived in Sedona, AZ studying a traditional Japanese martial art, selling timeshare, and investing in real estate.

I am very excited to be joining you all.

7 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

Ah, the day after the Super Bowl. I can feel the proverbial butts dragging on the ground already this morning haha! Hopefully everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves (responsibly, of course!)

Grabbed some Harlequinn shatter from the dispensary this weekend, good day time effect.

Whether you had too much fun this weekend or not, I’ve got a hot pot of coffee going, making a breakfast biscuit for the morning, and ready to rock and roll for the week!

Let’s make it a good one everyone (because no one else is is going to do that for us!) Have a great day!

7 Likes

Big shout out to our new members over the weekend!

@wasungrown
@nategreenmen
@bjsagrade
@RobHunt
@KreativCtrl
@jake
@medpharmia
@thanley
@ChrisM

Welcome all of you! If you get a moment, say hello and a bit about yourself! If you have any questions, feel free to tag me @Jordan or send me a direct message and I’d be more than happy to help you!

Don’t forget to add your social media information here!

And if you get a chance, check out our new Performance Testing section where we’re having commercial growers or even anyone that has a vested interest in the products to apply to try out vendor products and showcase them right here for the community!

Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’d like to introduce our new members to Growers Network!

@Pratt
@joshua.zaretsky
@seed
@ellyn.nicole

Welcome to the community and we’re glad to have you here!

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

4 Likes

Jordan,

Thank you for the reply. Essentially we are spray drying the CBD in our blend of binder ingredients. This captures the CBD in a very small form factor and completely encapsulates the CBD allowing it to be water soluble.

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday!

It’s AMA day!

We have Tom Bruggemann (@TomsT) from Tom’s Tumbler coming on at 11 am MST for an Ask me Anything! Tom’s Tumbler has a bladeless trimmer product and would love to answer any questions about the use, their company, or anything you can think of relating to harvest!

Don’t be a stranger, take a minute if you have one to say hello and support your fellow vendors on GN! :smiley:

3 Likes

Let’s also give a big welcome to our new members (@memberdirectory )

@john.ohaver
@disconform
@heainjectors

Come on in, say hello and tell us a bit about yourselves!

Feel free to post your social media accounts here!

Check out our new Performance Testing section with Harvest Gold Silica (@Joella_HGS) and Integra by Desiccare (@Integra!)

5 Likes

we are looking for partners in all states .

Part 2: Coffee & Cannabis Episode 14 | Product of The Month | OneGro “The Original Inhaler”

https://www.directcannabisnetwork.com/coffee-cannabis-one-gro/

https://www.directcannabisnetwork.com/coffee-cannabis-one-gro/

4 Likes

Hello @wendylearall nice to see you on the forum. There are some very bright professionals here. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Shout out to @Adelia_DCN for the Coffee & Cannabis series. I love those videos!

4 Likes

Welcome to the network :slight_smile: where at in MO are you from?

3 Likes

Hi I’m Nick Smart GM at CannaCon. We have one of the largest B2B cannabis shows in the country. Please check us out at cannacon.org Our next show is in Seattle feb 15th-17th.

4 Likes

Hi everybody!
My name’s Ellyn and I just started my first cultivation position in the Colorado cannabis industry. I graduated Kansas State University with a BS in Horticulture in December of 2017 and moved out to the Denver area a few weeks later. So I am very new to the cannabis industry and this state! I have been eager to get into the industry for years now and am very excited to finally be involved.
I’m passionate about plants, but especially cannabis. I am looking forward to learning from experienced growers, and serving as a resource on commercial horticultural practices.
My personal interests and long term goals in the industry are to learn and practice as much as possible to grow the best plants, and to become a highly skilled cultivator. I’m also very interested in breeding and genetics, and greenhouse/ indoor grow technology.

Thanks for having me, and I’m happy to be networking with you all!

7 Likes